A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
smh nikka, I thought you was a show watcher, im in the show thread arguing with you about Dany thinking you don't even know she never makes it to westeros :pachaha:
:hovlaff: im pretty convincing aren't i? it's the only way to keep those show nikkas off my neck about thinking everything's a spoiler

i started the entire #Oblock movement :wow: gaining trust and supporters, knowing DAMN well he gets clapped the fukk up :russ: i aint shyt

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
:hovlaff: im pretty convincing aren't i? it's the only way to keep those show nikkas off my neck about thinking everything's a spoiler

i started the entire #Oblock movement :wow: gaining trust and supporters, knowing DAMN well he gets clapped the fukk up :russ: i aint shyt

We need to start the "Cersei is the goat queen" movement after Tywin gets that smile put on his face tbh

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
We need to start the "Cersei is the goat queen" movement after Tywin gets that smile put on his face tbh
that's where you got me fukked up breh :upsetfavre: i REFUSE to rep for anyone outside of #Starkset and the Sandsnakes, imma shyt on Cersei every chance i get and them Lannister nikkas set is gonna get stomped to fukkin dust once Tywin goes down :birdman:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
that's where you got me fukked up breh :upsetfavre: i REFUSE to rep for anyone outside of #Starkset and the Sandsnakes, imma shyt on Cersei every chance i get and them Lannister nikkas set is gonna get stomped to fukkin dust once Tywin goes down :birdman:
lmaooo, Starkset is dead honestly, Arya doesnt count anymore, she's no one. Bran is a tree now, he aint repping Starkset no more, Jon aint taking Stannis' deal and is probably gonna have some of that Voodoo shyt done to him by Melisandre Badu. Its looking like Rickon is yall only hope :patrice:

Unless Sansa cooking up some marvelous shyt :wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
lmaooo, Starkset is dead honestly, Arya doesnt count anymore, she's no one. Bran is a tree now, he aint repping Starkset no more, Jon aint taking Stannis' deal and is probably gonna have some of that Voodoo shyt done to him by Melisandre Badu. Its looking like Rickon is yall only hope :patrice:

Unless Sansa cooking up some marvelous shyt :wow:
the fukk you mean they aren't reppin starkset :what: it's in their blood nikka, aint nothin changin that, or did you forget arya still killin people on her list, that Arya STARK came up with? she's just usin those FM nikkas til she's ready to go back and raise hell

you said Bran aint a stark no more for what reason exactly? because he can't move? breaking news he could barely move around in the first place nikka :stopitslime:

Jon was never a stark he's just loyal to the family and that's never gonna change, rickon eatin unicorns and transforming into Broly as we speak, Sansa bouta be the next LF

if you really can't see the bigger picture concerning the stark family:camby:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
the fukk you mean they aren't reppin starkset :what: it's in their blood nikka, aint nothin changin that, or did you forget arya still killin people on her list, that Arya STARK came up with? she's just usin those FM nikkas til she's ready to go back and raise hell

you said Bran aint a stark no more for what reason exactly? because he can't move? breaking news he could barely move around in the first place nikka :stopitslime:

Jon was never a stark he's just loyal to the family and that's never gonna change, rickon eatin unicorns and transforming into Broly as we speak, Sansa bouta be the next LF

if you really can't see the bigger picture concerning the stark family:camby:
Nah Arya Stark is dead, she no one now, she's gonna continue on as a badass Assassin serving the many faced god

Jon is probably a Targaryen anyways, and like I said Bran is a tree, he's essentially one of the old gods now, his loyalty is to the realm not the starks anymore, he tryna save everybody

Sansa a real nikka and all but Littlefinger aint tellin her the whole truth, he got some other shyt planned for her ass other than marrying her to some Vale lord, and Rickon is like 5, he's just gonna be there to reclaim winterfell for the starks

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Jon is a targ and a stark. That's the entire point of the series I think. But knowing Martin it could be meaningless at the end.

Ol Rhaegar did his reading though. He needed the she wolf.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Nah Arya Stark is dead, she no one now, she's gonna continue on as a badass Assassin serving the many faced god

Jon is probably a Targaryen anyways, and like I said Bran is a tree, he's essentially one of the old gods now, his loyalty is to the realm not the starks anymore, he tryna save everybody

Sansa a real nikka and all but Littlefinger aint tellin her the whole truth, he got some other shyt planned for her ass other than marrying her to some Vale lord, and Rickon is like 5, he's just gonna be there to reclaim winterfell for the starks
so you're just gonna completely ignore her killing people on her list, hiding her personal belongings so she can become arya stark again, when the Kindly Man CLEARLY told her to get rid of that stuff for good?

you still haven't explained how Bran having powers completely voids him of being a stark. because he wants to save people he isn't a stark anymore? you're making this shyt up as you go breh :what: atleast give us a valid reason, Jaime being a kings guard required him to be loyal to whoever the king was, did he stop being a lannister at that point too? Tyrion is doing his own thing, he not a lannister anymore? how about we flip it the other way, are all the people helping Dany, Targaryens now? cuz by your logic it doesn't matter what blood is flowing through someones veins, only what their intentions are. Everyone riding for Stannis are Baratheons now? you see how that logic looks when it's going the other way?

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
so you're just gonna completely ignore her killing people on her list, hiding her personal belongings so she can become arya stark again, when the Kindly Man CLEARLY told her to get rid of that stuff for good?

you still haven't explained how Bran having powers completely voids him of being a stark. because he wants to save people he isn't a stark anymore? you're making this shyt up as you go breh :what: atleast give us a valid reason, Jaime being a kings guard required him to be loyal to whoever the king was, did he stop being a lannister at that point too? Tyrion is doing his own thing, he not a lannister anymore? how about we flip it the other way, are all the people helping Dany, Targaryens now? cuz by your logic it doesn't matter what blood is flowing through someones veins, only what their intentions are. Everyone riding for Stannis are Baratheons now? you see how that logic looks when it's going the other way?
Well im looking @ this whole set thing being each character working towards the good of the house honestly, when they stop doing that I guess they just have their own agenda, but I guess if you look at it that way then yeah you have a point

And as far as her hiding needle under that brick, I always felt like Kindly old man knew, and knew she still had an agenda which is why they still say she's lying when she says she's no one, i just feel like eventually the wolf dreams are going to be the only shyt to remind us who the actual character is, because with the Mercy chapter that was probably the only real link to Arya

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Except for the part when he asked her her name and she said "Arya" :mindblown:

You reachin hard breh. Too lazy to look up my Mr. Fantastic smilie, so just visualize it
Oh, okay, I can admit when i'm wrong but like I said, I have no anti-stark agenda, all that is whatever to me, I guess I thought all this shyt was about the whole house Prospering rather than the characters within it. And I don't feel like Arya is ever gonna go back winterfell or even care too

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Well im looking @ this whole set thing being each character working towards the good of the house honestly, when they stop doing that I guess they just have their own agenda, but I guess if you look at it that way then yeah you have a point

And as far as her hiding needle under that brick, I always felt like Kindly old man knew, and knew she still had an agenda which is why they still say she's lying when she says she's no one, i just feel like eventually the wolf dreams are going to be the only shyt to remind us who the actual character is, because with the Mercy chapter that was probably the only real link to Arya
:ehh: understandable, atleast you didn't resort to petty name calling like most posters normally would :salute: