A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Read half of "A Feast For Crows" today.....Cersei is such a dumb biitch :outbackcac: and she's suffering HARD from penis envy. She had no reason to insult Loras when he offered to teach Tommen to joust but she does it anyway just to be a biitch :outbackcac: it's even more hilarious when you realize she's beefing with the only people standing between her and Stannis.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
with Sansa in the show telling the lords paramount(?) that she is indeed Sansa, that this means they will find out in the books sooner than LF planned.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Read half of "A Feast For Crows" today.....Cersei is such a dumb biitch :outbackcac: and she's suffering HARD from penis envy. She had no reason to insult Loras when he offered to teach Tommen to joust but she does it anyway just to be a biitch :outbackcac: it's even more hilarious when you realize she's beefing with the only people standing between her and Stannis.
i really hate how she doubled down on being a bytch after Tywin died, bytch started treating Jaime even WORSE :mindblown: like damn you really tryna push away every single person that was in your corner?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Read half of "A Feast For Crows" today...

:dwillhuh:

What are you Johnny 5 or something?

short-circuit-reading-input-book-stephany-13964865330.gif

Thats like 500 small ass font pages

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't wait to see what they do with Sansa now since they caught up to her story. I hope they don't put her and Littlefinger to the side for the rest of the season.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I can't wait to see what they do with Sansa now since they caught up to her story. I hope they don't put her and Littlefinger to the side for the rest of the season.

I'm pretty sure they are done for the season. Definitely not gonna be in episode 9, and episode 10 just seems too packed for anything meaningful from them. We might get a parting shot of Sansa and Robin heading down from the Eyrie, but I highly doubt we will get any more story.

I think we are done with the Bolton's and Reek too, this was their climax scene. At most we will get them riding into Winterfell in a short scene

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pretty sure they are done for the season. Definitely not gonna be in episode 9, and episode 10 just seems too packed for anything meaningful from them. We might get a parting shot of Sansa and Robin heading down from the Eyrie, but I highly doubt we will get any more story.

I think we are done with the Bolton's and Reek too, this was their climax scene. At most we will get them riding into Winterfell in a short scene

Damn I need more Sansa in my life.

At least next week we get to see King Stannis ride out on the Free Folk and Lord Snow putting in work on the wall.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

they haven't introduced Fake Arya yet, wonder how they are do Theon's storyline without her. Unless they wait till next season to introduce her.

For real though, Theon's stuff in A Dance with Dragons was some of the best stuff in all of the series. Went from :pacspit: at Theon to being
S5X20rk.png
when he rescued Jeyne and remembered his name.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Guess I was halfway right about Tywin throwing salt at Jorah. :mjlol:

Barristan holier than thou ass looking down at him like :umad:

Grey Worm all :birdman:

:dead:

Who is tactically more valuable to Dany though? Selmy or Jorah?

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Guess I was halfway right about Tywin throwing salt at Jorah. :mjlol:

Barristan holier than thou ass looking down at him like :umad:

Grey Worm all :birdman:

:dead:

Who is tactically more valuable to Dany though? Selmy or Jorah?
Probably selmy, he was at Kings Landing and saw how shyt was ran. I just want Barristan to tell it like it was to Dany about her dad. I remember when she found out the news that Ned got beheaded she was all " he died a traitor's death". Maybe if she knew what went down she wouldn't have said that. But if she is told why they went to war and still is like that then :camby:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Probably selmy, he was at Kings Landing and saw how shyt was ran. I just want Barristan to tell it like it was to Dany about her dad. I remember when she found out the news that Ned got beheaded she was all " he died a traitor's death". Maybe if she knew what went down she wouldn't have said that. But if she is told why they went to war and still is like that then :camby:

Yep, almost all the folks that started the rebellion are dead. If she comes to Westeros handing out punishment to Starks, she can go to one of the seven hells. :pacspit:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i think they did a pretty good job setting up the drama in the north. stannis about to land at the wall and the boltons already took winterfell. next season we gonna get a lot of stannis planning battle tactics and trying to win northern houses to his cause. probably get introduced to at least 2 or 3 major northern lords. maybe the old umbers, the glovers and the manderlys. i hope.

raff

Rookie
Daps
You guys notice little finger talking about dudes dying on the toilet? Foreshadowing that tywin shyt

Yeah wanted to mention this, also Tyrion musing about matricide and PATRICIDE. And an easter egg from Jamie talking theres no term for cousin killing :lolbron:.

Kingslayer knows a thing or two about cousin slaying :sas2:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Tyrion, Sansa & Theon all had great scenes this week. Especially Theon....breh had the Ironborn commander sold until the Reek in him started to come out. Definitely watching this episode a 2nd time.