Still hurt, that was fukking rutherless. Good job HBO :to:

Sansa looking like Melissandre :shaq: :sitdown: :noah:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
How did the fight end in the books? I thought it ended in a draw cause the mountain died?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
How did the fight end in the books? I thought it ended in a draw cause the mountain died?
no, the mountain crushed his head, but Oberyn had poisoned his spear before he went into the fight so the mountain died an extremely painful slow death

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
but can somebody explain to me what the fukk they're doing with Aryas storyline :what::dahell: they bouta piss me the hell off, her learning the assassin shyt was my favorite part about her character in the whole series

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
no, the mountain crushed his head, but Oberyn had poisoned his spear before he went into the fight so the mountain died an extremely painful slow death
I remember all that. I meant the part where Tywin still declared Tyrion to death. I don't remember how that works in the book. I thought there was too much confusion and while they were figuring out Varys let Tyrion escape.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
but can somebody explain to me what the fukk they're doing with Aryas storyline :what::dahell: they bouta piss me the hell off, her learning the assassin shyt was my favorite part about her character in the whole series
I think they'll split up soon. his neck wound seems to be bothering him

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I think she still will. They set up the hound dying from that neck wound already. I think her getting to the eerie gates was to fukk with the show watchers into hoping that she'll finally reunite with Sansa.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I remember all that. I meant the part where Tywin still declared Tyrion to death. I don't remember how that works in the book. I thought there was too much confusion and while they were figuring out Varys let Tyrion escape.
nah Varys got Tyrion up outta there a couple nights later in the tunnels under the red keep, jaime told him to help tyrion escape but we all know what tyrion did before he bounced

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
does the hound die from his little wound, I don't give a fukk about spoilers
We dont know, Arya just leaves him there to die, and later Brienne and Pod come across this septon who says that "The Hound" is dead and he left his helm there as a resting place, but in the books its his knee thats injured and Brienne notices a grave digger with a mask on whos limping on one leg, the theory is that, that is Sandor Clegane and he's at peace in the sept.

the theory is more fleshed out than that but that's the gist

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
nah Varys got Tyrion up outta there a couple nights later in the tunnels under the red keep, jaime told him to help tyrion escape but we all know what tyrion did before he bounced
smh nikka, I thought you was a show watcher, im in the show thread arguing with you about Dany thinking you don't even know she never makes it to westeros :pachaha:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I think she still will. They set up the hound dying from that neck wound already. I think her getting to the eerie gates was to fukk with the show watchers into hoping that she'll finally reunite with Sansa.
i mean i guess :smhcraig: i REALLY wanted her POV for this season to end with her going into the temple and seeing her kiss the Kindly Man's skull face and to see it change into the old man