A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Yea it wouldn't be with quentyn, but it could work with arianne. Make it so that it's trystanes idea to crown myrcella. Maybe one of the sand snakes seduces arys. Idk. Can't wait to find out tho.

You could combine Nymeria or Tyene with Arianne and it COULD work....I personally think Arianne is too important to ignore. She is the heir to Sunspear now that BBQ is dead right?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i personally think they are gonna cast arianne. on second thought i figured maybe they already have somebody in mind for her and thats why they didnt send out a casting call. she is way too important to cut out. especially since she is on her way to see aegon in WOW. you cant replace her with trystane unless aegon and him are gay and gay marriage is legal and binding in westeros :whoa: and you cant send a sand snake cause that marriage wouldnt be as binding in terms of targaryens+martells. a b*stard cousin is not the same as a first born child.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
i personally think they are gonna cast arianne. on second thought i figured maybe they already have somebody in mind for her and thats why they didnt send out a casting call. she is way too important to cut out. especially since she is on her way to see aegon in WOW. you cant replace her with trystane unless aegon and him are gay and gay marriage is legal and binding in westeros :whoa: and you cant send a sand snake cause that marriage wouldnt be as binding in terms of targaryens+martells. a b*stard cousin is not the same as a first born child.

that's what i'm saying breh. She's too vital to the coming season, in the same way her uncle was to this one. Besides....i need to see what bad south american they gon cast for this.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
They should cast Frieda Pinto as Arianne :noah:

Freida_Pinto.jpg

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Just read all 7 parts of "The Grand Northern Conspiracy" after seeing someone mention it in here and all i can say is :wow:

adds a whole nother level of intrigue to the story for me
i only had a chance to skim through it recently and what was the basis behind someone coming up with that theory?

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
i only had a chance to skim through it recently and what was the basis behind someone coming up with that theory?

the guy who wrote it has a really good grasp on GRRM's writing style and use of subtle foreshadowing and uses plenty of quotes from the book to support every theory he puts out there. You can tell it was years in putting this particular one together and refining it...i'd say just check it out, at least give the first 3 parts a thorough read if you've finished all the books

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
the guy who wrote it has a really good grasp on GRRM's writing style and use of subtle foreshadowing and uses plenty of quotes from the book to support every theory he puts out there. You can tell it was years in putting this particular one together and refining it...i'd say just check it out, at least give the first 3 parts a thorough read if you've finished all the books
thanks breh, ya i did read it but this was a while back

appreciate it