A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How old are the stark kids as of dance with dragons. I figure Sansa and Jon are around 20, arya is around 15, bran 10ish, and rickon 5ish

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
How old are the stark kids as of dance with dragons. I figure Sansa and Jon are around 20, arya is around 15, bran 10ish, and rickon 5ish
:leostare: so you have Jon aging 6 years, sansa aging 9 years, arya aging 6 years, bran aging 3 years, and rickon aging 2 years

:mjlol:

the series started with sansa at 11, in a feast for crows Brienne is walking around asking people if they've seen a girl about 13 years old, so it's only been 2(almost 3) years breh

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leostare: so you have Jon aging 6 years, sansa aging 9 years, arya aging 6 years, bran aging 3 years, and rickon aging 2 years

:mjlol:

the series started with sansa at 11, in a feast for crows Brienne is walking around asking people if they've seen a girl about 13 years old, so it's only been 2(almost 3) years breh

Been a while since I read it and the show warped the ages around in my head

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
What if trystane is taking ariannes place? They aged him up to 18. Or maybe quentyns place. :patrice: it's gonna be interesting to see how they use him

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
How would they merge them if Trystane is supposed to marry Myrcella?
Yea it wouldn't be with quentyn, but it could work with arianne. Make it so that it's trystanes idea to crown myrcella. Maybe one of the sand snakes seduces arys. Idk. Can't wait to find out tho.

LurkLurker

No f*cks available to be given
Daps
Reppin
Secret Location, Somewhere
Yea it wouldn't be with quentyn, but it could work with arianne. Make it so that it's trystanes idea to crown myrcella. Maybe one of the sand snakes seduces arys. Idk. Can't wait to find out tho.

:lupe:

This works.

On another note, does anyone know if they're dropping the kingsmoot from the show? I was hyped to see Victorian and thought that's what Asha/Yara was setting up with her trip to the Dreadfort.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
So I was thinking about how Varys murked Kevan not out of malice but because he was actually a good leader and was gonna end up undoing all the bullshyt Cersei fukked up, you think he knew Tyrion was gonna shoot Tywin? Maybe even set Shae up with Tywin or some shyt like that?

Because if he had been planning for so long, there was the Tywin hump to get over, had Tyrion not killed Tywin he woulda sent Cersei off to get married and ruled as Lord Regent, and since Tywin is a good leader, he would've easily brought back peace and stability. Of course that also means, Vary's had to have known what Littlefinger was up too, this shyt crazy b :lupe:
Varys knows the Red Keep better than anyone,and there's probably more than one way to get out of there. Plus when tyrion asks if that's the door to the Hand's Tower hecould have denied it.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Damn Dorne up in this bytch for S5 huh. Nice. I still don't get why people complain about AFFC, all the Dorne stuff is dope.

So episode nine gonna be this I guess?
400px-Drogon_in_Daznak%27s_Pit.jpg