A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Anyone else noticing how people seem to be getting over the Oberyn gay angle and finally liking the character now?

Perfect job by the show and GRRM to reel people in right before stabbing them in the gut yet again. Masterful.

Man this two weeks fukking sucks....its been 3 damn days and I'm starving so bad

man they gonna be sick as fukk when the mountain bashes his skull in.

raff

Rookie
Daps
Anyone else noticing how people seem to be getting over the Oberyn gay angle and finally liking the character now?

Perfect job by the show and GRRM to reel people in right before stabbing them in the gut yet again. Masterful.

Man this two weeks fukking sucks....its been 3 damn days and I'm starving so bad

Its also because of Pedro Pascal playing his heart out, too bad good actors like Dance and Pascal will part the series but DVD Daario and Emilia Clarke will fester like gangrene :mjlol::upsetfavre:

raff

Rookie
Daps
Yall known this dude, breh is very insightful. He might be Adam3000 :lolbron:

At the very least he must be part of The Coli, reveal yourself Tony.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
This...

and Doran as hand of the king.

i wouldnt mind aegon and arianne but i firmly believe this whole story is about jon. he is gonna be king when its all said and done. if not him, aegon + arianne or aegon + sansa wouldnt be the worst thing :manny:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
i wouldnt mind aegon and arianne but i firmly believe this whole story is about jon. he is gonna be king when its all said and done. if not him, aegon + arianne or aegon + sansa wouldnt be the worst thing :manny:
i feel like the most important characters are gonna be rulers over things higher than the iron throne tho :patrice: this is still a fantasy story, it'd be kind of weak to limit them to be rulers over something as normal as a throne

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

At this point, I dont even know...GRRM likes to troll too much for me to even believe that the series is about Jon...Its too easy.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i feel like the most important characters are gonna be rulers over things higher than the iron throne tho :patrice: this is still a fantasy story, it'd be kind of weak to limit them to be rulers over something as normal as a throne
At this point, I dont even know...GRRM likes to troll too much for me to even believe that the series is about Jon...Its too easy.
i just have this feeling he is gonna save humanity and gain the whole realm's loyalty when they learn what he did and who he is. i wouldnt bet on it but to me its the perfect ending.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
i just have this feeling he is gonna save humanity and gain the whole realm's loyalty when they learn what he did and who he is. i wouldnt bet on it but to me its the perfect ending.
i'd expect him to end up some kind of deity before a regular king :manny:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Yall known this dude, breh is very insightful. He might be Adam3000 :lolbron:

At the very least he must be part of The Coli, reveal yourself Tony.

:ohhh: me and this dude can chop it up and talk GoT all day over blunts and hennesy b :gladbron:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

Yes, by dying. :yeshrug:

raff

Rookie
Daps

I feel like every major character is going turn heel, wheter its purposely or unwillingly. Like with Jon or Bran, they might end up with the Others, and the Others don't have to be inherently evil. Only another race pissed off at ours for a reason. And so on with the rest of the protagonists.

Martin said the ending is gonna be bittersweet.

Last edited:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

:ehh: maybe. man it would be sweet to see him end up king tho. maybe its cliche and too easy how ya say but :wow:

tumblr_liq8wdaHAy1qitt1qo1_500.jpg

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
So I was thinking about how Varys murked Kevan not out of malice but because he was actually a good leader and was gonna end up undoing all the bullshyt Cersei fukked up, you think he knew Tyrion was gonna shoot Tywin? Maybe even set Shae up with Tywin or some shyt like that?

Because if he had been planning for so long, there was the Tywin hump to get over, had Tyrion not killed Tywin he woulda sent Cersei off to get married and ruled as Lord Regent, and since Tywin is a good leader, he would've easily brought back peace and stability. Of course that also means, Vary's had to have known what Littlefinger was up too, this shyt crazy b :lupe: