A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
there was no need to spell out the tywin/tyrion wife thing for the show nikkas breh :stopitslime: now u got them thinkin about that shyt before tyrion murks him :dead:

I didn't spell shyt...you are saying that because you know how its going to end...I merely summarize the relationship based on past events...get off your feelings.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
there was no need ti spell out the tywin/tyrioim wife thing for the show nikkas breh :stopitslime: now u got them thinkin about that shyt before tyrion murks him :dead:
I disagree on that one, I think its an important refresher because Jaime will reveal that she was never a whore and that is a vital turning point.

Should have left out the 'thats all I can say' though because then it kind of exposes the future importance and dry spoils

Explaining shyt to these dudes can be a touchy thing, a single phtase can set them off

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Someone will come and "figure it out" soon enough.
i can see it now breh :ahh:
"i wouldn't be surprised if Tyrion manages to kill Tywin brehs :patrice: just think about it brehs, they started off by killing Ned, the hnic of the starks, then they killed robb the boy king

NOW think brehs, they just killed off the boy king joffery :patrice: so if they stay true to the pattern then that would mean they're going in reverse, so the hnic should be next, Tywin :merchant:

also i highly doubt he'll have a chance to use poison, and he's definitely too small for a sword....but what about a bow? :patrice: his arms are kind of small, so i wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being a crossbow brehs :manny: dont quote me on this theory tho"

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"i wouldn't be surprised if Tyrion manages to kill Tywin brehs :patrice: just think about it brehs, they started off by killing Ned, the hnic of the starks, then they killed robb the boy king

NOW think brehs, they just killed off the boy king joffery :patrice: so if they stay true to the pattern then that would mean their going in reverse, so the hnic should be next, Tywin :merchant:

also i highly doubt he'll have a chance to use poison, and he's definitely too small for a sword....but what about a bow? :patrice: his arms are kind of small, so i wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being a crossbow brehs :manny: dont quote me on this theory tho"
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Even if some dikk spoils Tywins death luckily there is still gonna be so much shyt that episode:whoo:. I love reading peoples reactions, it reminds me of my own shock

Jaime's reveal and Varys face turn
Shae
Stoneheart
Bran and Bloodravem
Jon as Lord Commander?
Some secret super high cost scene, probably the dragons roasting that child

the shows first true season finale, easily gonna be the best episode ever as long as the writing isnt ass

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
interview with Liam Cunningham (Daavos) dropped and this nikka said george is Halfway through the 6th book :stopitslime: fukk this nikka man, i was expecting at LEAST 80% :sadcam:

so the show brehs are only gonna have short time period when they can be spoiled, then the tables are gonna turn on us :wow:

serious question: since the show is gonna finish first, do yall think the interest in the final book is going to diminish? at most you'd just be reading to see what happened to the characters that got cut from the show, and idk it just seems like it would be an awkward read since we'd already know how everything goes down. to be fair there have been times where i've watched a movie and found out about the book afterwards and still enjoyed it, i just dont know if i'd have the same feeling with this series

Last edited:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps

NOW think brehs, they just killed off the boy king joffery :patrice: so if they stay true to the pattern then that would mean they're going in reverse, so the hnic should be next, Tywin :merchant:

I just might do this just for the fukkery

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This is why dudes who aint reading are gonna lose hard after winds of winter. Major shyt is gonna happen and be everywhere. Imagine if Dany was killed. No way the trolls wont be out in full force to spoil

Pretty good chance the show is gonna pass the books before it's all said and done, then book readers are gonna fukking rage when show watchers spoil everything.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I think Victarion is getting the axe brehs. This whole shyt with Daario stealing 93 ships sounds to me like Vic's storyline just became irrelevant, other than the dragon horn of course but I don't think the horn is gonna be that important (and if it is, someone else can find it).

And I hope that Davos talking about buying the Golden Company doesn't mean that Aegon is gonna get the axe too :patrice: