A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
word lol on a completely unrelated youtube video. imagine going to a religious website and somebody writing about GOT in the comments :pachaha:
This is why dudes who aint reading are gonna lose hard after winds of winter. Major shyt is gonna happen and be everywhere. Imagine if Dany was killed. No way the trolls wont be out in full force to spoil

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
It's pretty hard to avoid. Reading the show thread just shows how people in the know just want to spoil it for everyone else. Either through "predicting" whats gonna happen or confirming some theory. Definitely glad my impatience made me pick up the books after season 2.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
This is why dudes who aint reading are gonna lose hard after winds of winter. Major shyt is gonna happen and be everywhere. Imagine if Dany was killed. No way the trolls wont be out in full force to spoil

:wow: im gonna cry for them. imagine waiting 9 months for the next season and right before it starts, the whole internet is buzzing about dany dying or jon snow being jon targaryen and coming back to life on an ice dragon :heh: thats gonna suck

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:wow: im gonna cry for them. imagine waiting 9 months for the next season and right before it starts, the whole internet is buzzing about dany dying or jon snow being jon targaryen and coming back to life on an ice dragon :heh: thats gonna suck
remember the "Snape kills Dumbledore" era on the internet? :wow::wow::wow: luckily i read the book the second it came out cuz shyt got ugly real fast

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
remember the "Snape kills Dumbledore" era on the internet? :wow::wow::wow: luckily i read the book the second it came out cuz shyt got ugly real fast
i was one of the people who got it spoiled from when it leaked.:to:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
i was one of the people who got it spoiled from when it leaked.:to:
:hovlaff: i was thoroughly amused at the people like you who were legit spoiled

all the years people made fun of nikkas who read books :wow: only for that karma to come back around and bite them in the ass :banderas::blessed::umad:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
u aint even watch the movies breh :wtf:

One of them and it wasn't the first one. Some chick I was dating wanted to see it so I went with her. It never really caught my interest. Game of Thrones had finished season two before I started watching. Took me a while to get around the who medieval fantasy time period.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
One of them and it wasn't the first one. Some chick I was dating wanted to see it so I went with her. It never really caught my interest. Game of Thrones had finished season two before I started watching. Took me a while to get around the who medieval fantasy time period.
so im assuming you didn't catch lord of the rings either :patrice:

you've been missing out on piff breh :leostare:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
there was no need to spell out the tywin/tyrion wife thing for the show nikkas breh :stopitslime: now u got them thinkin about that shyt before tyrion murks him :dead:

Nah i dont think they have any idea Tyrion gonna escape and kill tywin. They would have to be on some super detective shyt to put that together from the little that was said. @Arianne Martell and myself just put it in perspective how much that shyt hurt tyrion