Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Okay for season 3 they need to bring back

10XS0DG2tJ1bWdLkhT79XW8ommT212-e1291190890757.jpeg

For that Red Viper v. The Mountain deathmatch :hmm:

That new tall skinny dude they got ain't cutting it.

And if they could net Sean Bean for season 1.

Then they can reach out for my nikka:

tumblr_louuelOeAD1qbvj00.jpg

To play Oberyn Martell.

This dude is the GOAT!!

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Officially done with ASoS. :wow:

That was a blast.

:russ: @ Marillion getting done dirty by Littlefinger.

I knew what was up when Petyr kissed Sansa out of no where like that. :scheme: I know this nikka up to something.

Didn't expect him to shove that fat bytch out the door like that.

Bet she had mad hang time. :jawalrus:

NaiSim

HEAR ME ROAR!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nj
:to: @ Tyrion ending the brotherly love with Jaime. Even though that Tysha secret was fukked up I'd still forgive the him. I mean you about to get your dome chopped off the next day b and you go all nasty on a nikka after he saved you?
Really breh? That little stunt left tyrion emotionally stunted his entire life life. He has been miserable all these years believing that he's utterly unlovable. Besides, tysha was his fukkin wife.

Imagine growing up hated by your entire family except your brother and then you find out he's betrayed you as well.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Really breh? That little stunt left tyrion emotionally stunted his entire life life. He has been miserable all these years believing that he's utterly unlovable. Besides, tysha was his fukkin wife.

Imagine growing up hated by your entire family except your brother and then you find out he's betrayed you as well.

I don't really count that as betrayal though. Didn't the pops make Jaime say it? Even he didn't know his pops would go that far.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I don't really count that as betrayal though. Didn't the pops make Jaime say it? Even he didn't know his pops would go that far.

So? Jaime fathered three children with his sister even though his father tried breaking them up. He could've gotten his entire family annihilated for that.

Yet he didn't dare tell his brother the truth about his wife?

Jaime fukked up for that one, he even said so to Catelyn.

"I am hated by everyone for my greatest act, and loved by one for something I never did" (sth like that)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So? Jaime fathered three children with his sister even though his father tried breaking them up. He could've gotten his entire family annihilated for that.

Yet he didn't dare tell his brother the truth about his wife?

Jaime fukked up for that one, he even said so to Catelyn.

"I am hated by everyone for my greatest act, and loved by one for something I never did" (sth like that)

:manny:

Oh well. I just liked the relationship the brothers had in such a fukked up family. Sad to see it end that way.

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
:manny:

Oh well. I just liked the relationship the brothers had in such a fukked up family. Sad to see it end that way.

That's what made it so sad, Jaime was the only one that showed Tyrion respect and love but he was complicit in the greatest betrayal.:sadcam:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
That's what made it so sad, Jaime was the only one that showed Tyrion respect and love but he was complicit in the greatest betrayal.:sadcam:

it was all fukked up....

i wonder though is how all of these arcs end...does Jamie actually regain honor some how? What will be the queens fate? what happens to the tyrells or the Martells?

What is the woodtree greenseer dude do with Bran?

so many questions we are gonna have to wait fukking years to get answered

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Cersei won't make it out of the series alive I know that much.

Can someone explain Jamie's betrayal I don't think I completely grasped how cruel that was

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Cersei won't make it out of the series alive I know that much.

Can someone explain Jamie's betrayal I don't think I completely grasped how cruel that was

Jaime and Tyrion were travelling somewhere (forget where it was) when they came upon Tysha, she was fleeing some rapists - Jaime chased the rapists and, being Jaime, probably styled on them something serious.

Tyrion helped Tysha to a village and they got to know each other. They fell in love and married.

When Tywin found out about about this, he pulled Tyrion to the side - he explained to him that Jaime had set the whole Tysha thing up. That she was actually a hooker that Jaime paid for to please Tyrion. He then proceeds to have the entire squadron fukk Tysha and pay her silver for every man, in the end he makes Tyrion fukk her. They dissolve the marriage.

When Jaime frees Tyrion, he admits that Tysha wasn't a whore - it was all real, Tywin just didn't want some lowborn chick being involved in the Lannister heritage and thought this was a way of getting rid of her and 'teaching Tyrion a lesson'.

That's the betrayal - Jaime basically stood by as his father had his little brother's wife gangraped and then helped convince him she was just a hooker who did it all for the money.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
about halfway through A Feast for Crows...

been about halfway through for damn near a month now. Everytime i pick up in the middle of some long ass Brienne chapter, and put that shyt down after like 2 pages...

I read 1-3 faster than im gonna make it through four :noah:

its not that its bad, just :ld:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
about halfway through A Feast for Crows...

been about halfway through for damn near a month now. Everytime i pick up in the middle of some long ass Brienne chapter, and put that shyt down after like 2 pages...

I read 1-3 faster than im gonna make it through four :noah:

its not that its bad, just :ld:

Exactly my situation. I had to force myself to put down the first 3 books, they were amazing, but the 4th one is very meh to me...and the interest level just isn't that high.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Exactly my situation. I had to force myself to put down the first 3 books, they were amazing, but the 4th one is very meh to me...and the interest level just isn't that high.

I may have read like the first few chapters then i was like :pacspit: that book is so damn uninteresting

I read the other three so im sure i can figure out the shyt i missed in the 4th book when i read ADWD :yeshrug: