A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
this is my theory on whats going on with jon snow post ADWD

I think jon snow does die, but melisandre revives him like thoros of myr was doing to beric in ASOS. Then of course, jon snow is reborn again as Azor Ashai the prince who was promised and finds out somehow thats hes actually rhaegar and lyanna son. Of course, death would relieve him of his nights watch duty so i think after that he takes over winterfell with stannis and rallies the north to defend the wall. theres no way that nikka is just gonna get killed off, espicially with a red priest who can revive him at the same location

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone else think he's gonna need 3 more books to finish this series? too many open plotlines to tie this all up in just 2 books.

DMR

Killa
Daps
nah if jon snow was rhaegar's son then why would he get a direwolf?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

I think jon snow does die, but melisandre revives him like thoros of myr was doing to beric in ASOS. Then of course, jon snow is reborn again as Azor Ashai the prince who was promised and finds out somehow thats hes actually rhaegar and lyanna son. Of course, death would relieve him of his nights watch duty so i think after that he takes over winterfell with stannis and rallies the north to defend the wall. theres no way that nikka is just gonna get killed off, espicially with a red priest who can revive him at the same location

yooooooooooooooo if he dies he IS relieved of his duty!!

Never thought of that FAM!

Stark Gang

NaiSim

HEAR ME ROAR!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nj

Yeah don't know about the underlined part. That's a real lawyerish "read the contract, technically I've fulfilled the terms" nerd viewpoint of the situation. Westeros don't work that way.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:ooh:

Stannis to the rescue. I thought Davos would get murked when he smuggled the b*stard out of Storm's End and then he got Stannis to come rescue the Night's Watch. Davos that nikka and I'm starting to like Stannis now. I still don't like that Red Hoe next to him though....

:to: @ Tyrion ending the brotherly love with Jaime. Even though that Tysha secret was fukked up I'd still forgive the him. I mean you about to get your dome chopped off the next day b and you go all nasty on a nikka after he saved you?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Okay for season 3 they need to bring back

10XS0DG2tJ1bWdLkhT79XW8ommT212-e1291190890757.jpeg

For that Red Viper v. The Mountain deathmatch :hmm:

That new tall skinny dude they got ain't cutting it.

And if they could net Sean Bean for season 1.

Then they can reach out for my nikka:

tumblr_louuelOeAD1qbvj00.jpg

To play Oberyn Martell.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Yeah don't know about the underlined part. That's a real lawyerish "read the contract, technically I've fulfilled the terms" nerd viewpoint of the situation. Westeros don't work that way.

:childplease:

"Night gathers and now my watch begins, it shall not end until my death", is literally the first sentence of the vows they take. I thought that was pretty obvious, and whos going to tell him he still gotta be part of the nights watch? Not only did his own NW brothers kill him but stannis himself was ready to pardon his night watchs service and make him jon stark. THAT IS how westeros work

:to: @ Tyrion ending the brotherly love with Jaime. Even though that Tysha secret was fukked up I'd still forgive the him. I mean you about to get your dome chopped off the next day b and you go all nasty on a nikka after he saved you?

:sadbron: i hated that shyt man, im pretty sure if jamie was to see tyrion again he would kill him..

:to: