A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
i dont believe for one second that stannis is dead, i think ramsay wrote that letter in a act of desperation. If that was the case, there would be no reason for GRRM to write that theon chapter in TWOW with him stannis and asha all in it

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
i dont believe for one second that stannis is dead, i think ramsay wrote that letter in a act of desperation. If that was the case, there would be no reason for GRRM to write that theon chapter in TWOW with him stannis and asha all in it

that last part isn't entirely true though...for the most part there's been overlap in the books...like events going on during the time events had already happened in the last book

but I tend to lean towards your line of thinking...I'm not completely sold that letter is true.

all I know is that Ramsay's death has to take place in excruciating fashion...I need a grand dismissal of this punk...can't stand this serial killer

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
that last part isn't entirely true though...for the most part there's been overlap in the books...like events going on during the time events had already happened in the last book

but I tend to lean towards your line of thinking...I'm not completely sold that letter is true.

all I know is that Ramsay's death has to take place in excruciating fashion...I need a grand dismissal of this punk...can't stand this serial killer

dead ass man...if anyone was to kill that evil fukk ramsay, who would be better to fit that role than stannis? If he chopped off davos fingers just for smugglin in some onions, imagine what he would do to that demented fukk? I just refuse to believe stannis gets killed by ramsay out of all people

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
As for the letter i think its one of two things: either Ramsay captured Mance Ryder and his spearwives and tortured the intel out of them or somehow Mance and co. overthrew Winterfell somehow and sent the later in order to provoke Jon to come south so the wildlings can gain the wall

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
Nah, no way Mance (who's supposed to be such a dangerous motherfukker) got caught.

Lol@Stannis being dead. No chance.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So I just finished reading the duel between the Red Viper and The Mountain......:beli:

fukk The Mountain and fukk George Martin for killing off Oberyn :to:

Littlefinger rescuing Sansa and conspiring with one of the Tyrell's to murking Joffrey had me :ohhh:

I'm scared of this nikka but I'm glad he orchestrated a plan that killed off one of my most hated characters. I hope Joffrey stay choking in the afterlife. fukk nikka. :birdman:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I was :russ: when Joffery got offed.

Anybody got any download links (no torrents) for the dunk and egg stories in pdf?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I was :russ: when Joffery got offed.

While I was glad to see him dead the price of his death was too much. Tyrion suffering for that shyt now.

Goddamn trial was beyond fukked up. They got Shae to flip on him like nothing. Now that scene in season 2 where Shae tells Sansa not to trust her makes sense.

On to read that Daenarys chapter now.

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
I'd actually like to reread these but then I realize the next book isn't out for another three-five years and just can't bother.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
just finished reading the first samwell chapter

that dragon glass :gladbron: this whole chapter was fukking nuts but that ending was crazy. i can picture that scene perfectly. with the white walker's blue blood spilling and melting.

NaiSim

HEAR ME ROAR!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nj
I'd actually like to reread these but then I realize the next book isn't out for another three-five years and just can't bother.
Do it dude. I'm reading acok for the second time right now and it's amazing.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Do it dude. I'm reading acok for the second time right now and it's amazing.
Definitely worth it. So much shyt makes so much more sense after reading them again. You notice the minor players that become major later on and and the subtle moves that become catalyst to major events. shyts great.

And there's no way Stannis and Jon are dead. Too much unfinished business with Jon, and in regards to Stannis, has there been any character that was supposedly killed "off camera" (for lack of a better term) that was actually really dead in this series? Even the Hound is on that little monk island, right?

I still don't like Sansa, even though she seems to be being groomed into a major player, but if she and the rest of the Starks manage to pull off some major get back I'd be ecstatic. It's crazy to think how they manage to catch so many l's when they've been shown to probably be the most "powerful" family in the whole damn series (besides the Targaryens). Wargs, nature controlling psychics, zombie moms, elite assasin warg, they like the fukking X-Men of Westeros. Their only problem is their version of Professor X was a gotdamn over honorable idiot who got himself killed before everybodies mutant powers could surface. Got the X mansion burned down and everything. Stupid Ned.

NaiSim

HEAR ME ROAR!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nj
Starks never stood half a chance like siamese twins. And to think that if edmure wouldn't have blocked tywin Lannisters march west it would have all turned differently.