A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
i was thinking...back to the old what if tyrion is the offspring of the mad king raping tywins wife theory

what if dany's 3 betrayals werent only about her. what if all 3 "heads of the dragon" had the 3 betrayals. tyrions was betrayed by shae (love), bronn (gold) and jamie (family)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
i was thinking...back to the old what if tyrion is the offspring of the mad king raping tywins wife theory

what if dany's 3 betrayals werent only about her. what if all 3 "heads of the dragon" had the 3 betrayals. tyrions was betrayed by shae (love), bronn (gold) and jamie (family)
or if just each dragon had one major betrayal happen to them, equaling 3 :ohhh: we all seen what just happened to Jon

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
ok brehs i never read the books and i need something confirmed....

I was on youtube watching random Chelsea highlights from when they won the championship league back in 2012 and the 2nd comment out of nowhere posted a bunch of GoT spoilers....I need to know if they are true or not :sadcam:

Jon snow dies by his own men, Tyrion kills his father, Catelyn stak comes back as a zombie

llt23

All Star
Daps
ok brehs i never read the books and i need something confirmed....

I was on youtube watching random Chelsea highlights from when they won the championship league back in 2012 and the 2nd comment out of nowhere posted a bunch of GoT spoilers....I need to know if they are true or not :sadcam:

Jon snow dies by his own men, Tyrion kills his father, Catelyn stak comes back as a zombie

Click at your own risk, breh
:to:All true except Jon Snows fate is not known:sadcam: At least you dont know when these things will happen:yeshrug:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I'm very curious to see how Lady what's her name/Zomie Cat is going to look on screen.:ohhh: