Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Can you imagine this lil dude back in society :heh:

Melisandre: I serve the God of Light :blessed:
Rickon: There is no god :demonic:
EVERYBODY: :lupe:

it would be dope to see Rickon and shaggydog at the head of an army of 1500 Cannibals though :whew:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
55uo.png
55uo.png
55uo.png
55uo.png

You shut your dirty mouth

yall want it to be one way, but it's gonna be the other way brehs :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
brehs the show gave us another hint at jon snow sitting the iron throne before this is all over. its a subtle hint, might even be a reach, but i like to think it isnt :jawalrus:

tumblr_n53wqeOMO41ttaih2o1_250.gif
tumblr_n53wqeOMO41ttaih2o2_250.gif
tumblr_n53wqeOMO41ttaih2o4_250.gif

all this "snow" talk. melisandre looking for azor azhai and only seeing "snow". danarys visions seeing "snow" in the throne room. now jojen seeing "snow" fall on karl. and bran also seeing "snow" in the throne room.

:banderas: i dont care what else happens as long as my man jon "snow" targaryen ends up ruling the 7 kingdoms with rickon as warden of the north.

Or maybe this snow falling on the burning throne room is because Jon is gonna resurrect as an Other and ride an Ice Dragon into Kings Landing to fukk their shyt up :sas1:

come on man, we know that ain't happening.

I think that Jon will be Azor Ahai and all that, not sure what will happen to Dany. I just want her to get to Westeros after 5 goddamn books. Like if she sets foot on Westeros' shores and croaks a chapter later i will be content.

There will be another Dance of Dragons, no doubt in my mind. Dany vs. Aegon. I'm damn near positive that GRRM has even made remarks that support that. Aegon gonna snatch one of them dragons when Dany makes her way over.

And from reading all the old SSM listings on westeros.org, I think I have kind of pieced together that the original trilogy was meant to be "A Game of Thrones," "A Dance of Dragons," and "A Time For Wolves." This tells me that the Dance of Dragons is not the climax. The climax is the Starks :sas2:

I'm not 100% sure on any of this stuff, I have faint memories of things that I read.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I see Davos turning on Stannis and becoming loyal to the Starks. Meli will prolly be killed by Stannis in a rage for reviving Jon. Once Davos gets word he will help install Rickon in Winterfell. Bran isn't coming back below the wall brehs.

I think we all also know that Jon is future king, but like it was said the wild card is Dany. We don't know if she will be for her nephew Jon or side with fake Aegon. For all we know she could think Jon is the mummer's dragon if she discovers his parentage.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I've come up with a small theory about Jaqen H'ghar, the FM that give Arya the coin. I know people wondered how he ended up in a cage, being a FM and all that. People also wonder about Syrio not being dead:ohhh: what if Syrio was not killed, but put in a dungeon, changed his face and got out when the Night Watchman had his pick of prisoners for the Wall? It would explain Jaqen knowing she is Arya Stark in Harenhall, where Gendry is the only other person who knows. He also uses 'just so' but I'm not sure if more characters besides syrio do that. There's propably a ton of text proving me in the wrong but I can't find it so thought I'd share:yeshrug:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I've come up with a small theory about Jaqen H'ghar, the FM that give Arya the coin. I know people wondered how he ended up in a cage, being a FM and all that. People also wonder about Syrio not being dead:ohhh: what if Syrio was not killed, but put in a dungeon, changed his face and got out when the Night Watchman had his pick of prisoners for the Wall? It would explain Jaqen knowing she is Arya Stark in Harenhall, where Gendry is the only other person who knows. He also uses 'just so' but I'm not sure if more characters besides syrio do that. There's propably a ton of text proving me in the wrong but I can't find it so thought I'd share:yeshrug:

"You have stolen three deaths from the red god...."
"What do we say to death? Not today."
"You are not a girl, you are a sword."
^^Being faceless, being nobody etc etc"

Both of em chill in Braavos...both of em value cheating death it seems....:ehh: I could get behind it.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I see Davos turning on Stannis and becoming loyal to the Starks. Meli will prolly be killed by Stannis in a rage for reviving Jon. Once Davos gets word he will help install Rickon in Winterfell. Bran isn't coming back below the wall brehs.

I think we all also know that Jon is future king, but like it was said the wild card is Dany. We don't know if she will be for her nephew Jon or side with fake Aegon. For all we know she could think Jon is the mummer's dragon if she discovers his parentage.

??
what makes you think Stannis will kill Melisiandere?

He is all about justice there is no reason for him to kill her unless she betrayed him.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
??
what makes you think Stannis will kill Melisiandere?

He is all about justice there is no reason for him to kill her unless she betrayed him.

If Jon comes back alive and think's he's Azor Ahai it's gonna be fukked up if she splits Stannis crew to ride for Jon instead. You think Stannis gonna let that slide?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
By reviving Jon and crowning him Azor Ahai it WOULD be betrayal.

If Jon comes back alive and think's he's Azor Ahai it's gonna be fukked up if she splits Stannis crew to ride for Jon instead. You think Stannis gonna let that slide?

Naw after all Stannis has seen he would just accept the judgement and still work towards getting the Iron Thorne (although it would be impossible but dude held Dragonstone. ) He would kill her if she tried to kill him (which I think is more likey that is going to happen considering he has King blood and all)

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Naw after all Stannis has seen he would just accept the judgement and still work towards getting the Iron Thorne (although it would be impossible but dude held Dragonstone. ) He would kill her if she tried to kill him (which I think is more likey that is going to happen considering he has King blood and all)

....um are we reading the same books? :what:

Stannis doesn't bend the knee. EVERYTHING about what EVERYONE has ever said or observed about Stannis says that he breaks before he bends (which might actually be true). If he can burn his own relatives for being heritics, He'll go ham on Mel if thats what she does.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
....um are we reading the same books? :what:

Stannis doesn't bend the knee. EVERYTHING about what EVERYONE has ever said or observed about Stannis says that he breaks before he bends (which might actually be true). If he can burn his own relatives for being heritics, He'll go ham on Mel if thats what she does.

The only reason he burned his relatives is because they betrayed him not because they were hertics (in the show he did that but in the book it was explained that his brother in law was trying to sell him out). If the red God chooses someone else how is that a betrayal? He does not even worship the Gods but are using them to further his own goals.