A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The only reason he burned his relatives is because they betrayed him not because they were hertics (in the show he did that but in the book it was explained that his brother in law was trying to sell him out). If the red God chooses someone else how is that a betrayal? He does not even worship the Gods but are using them to further his own goals.

and you could agree that Mel choosing Jon would be betrayal right? Remember, he's fukking Mel too. You think with Stannis' twisted sense of justice, he's just gonna take being called "The warrior of light" and "Azor Ahai" and all that other stuff, for Mel to flip and say "oh my bad its really this kid who's the b*stard son of your older brother" (as far as he knows).

You think Stannis is gonna be ok with that. After you know how salty he was about Robert liking Renly more?

Jards

All Star
Daps
Let's keep it 100, the kid was a fukking lunatic to begin with. Now his pops is executed, his moms and older brother savaged and brutally murdered, sisters is missing, nikkas done made attempts on his life, and he's being raised by a fukking wildling in the most godless place on the map. Dude is only about 4-5 years old now. He can only barely have memories of his family. All he knows is this savage life. Dude prolly still ain't cut his hair yet. Got dreads twice as long as his body now and shyt. :wow:

Rickon in the cut. That's a scary site :demonic:
I got a feeling Rickon's gonna come back as a demonic ass nikka- I could see him being a villain on some Ramsey shyt further on down the line depending how far along GRRM takes it. Even from the first few books before they sent him to Skagos with the cannibals, there were hints that the lil nikka was a straight savage i.e when Shaggydog would attack nikkas and the young savage would just give it the :russ:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
and you could agree that Mel choosing Jon would be betrayal right? Remember, he's fukking Mel too. You think with Stannis' twisted sense of justice, he's just gonna take being called "The warrior of light" and "Azor Ahai" and all that other stuff, for Mel to flip and say "oh my bad its really this kid who's the b*stard son of your older brother" (as far as he knows).

You think Stannis is gonna be ok with that. After you know how salty he was about Robert liking Renly more?
:dahell: since when did stannis consider Jon one of king roberts b*stards?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
The Ironborn are a pretty big wildcard too. We know Victarion has his own plans outside of what Euron sent him out to do. When he can't find Dany, what if he's content with taking a dragon and k.i.m?:lupe:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
The Ironborn are a pretty big wildcard too. We know Victarion has his own plans outside of what Euron sent him out to do. When he can't find Dany, what if he's content with taking a dragon and k.i.m?:lupe:

If he brought that horn with him he might be able to control Viserion and Rhaegal :lupe:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
yea i cant wait to see what happens with victarion in mereen and euron in oldtown (if he makes it that far). westeros is in royal rumble mode right now and dany, victarion, jorah, tyrion, barristan and their unsullied/ironmen/dothraki horde is gonna come in on some

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
If he brought that horn with him he might be able to control Viserion and Rhaegal :lupe:
I'm not ready for that L
2lwvbsw.jpg

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Victorian is gonna simp it up and present the horn as a gift after hearing that her dragons turned a kid into bbq. I think...

Edit: I'm still wondering why Euron gave him such an important thing knowing that Victorian hates his guts.

Last edited:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Say what you want about AFFC I was entertained by those Ironborn chapters. Victarion is a savage. I think Martin is gonna let him win in this next book and then finally serve an L just as humbling as the one served to Quentyn