A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Show thread is going to go ballistic if someone finds out. I won't blame them if show watchers put every book reader on ignore. :dead: We might even get banned lol

Nah, just ignore it and no one will remember anyway. Them dudes didn't even figure out the Olenna Tyrell shyt even though someone went in there and posted a picture by picture breakdown of her snatching the jewel from Sansa's necklace

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Nah, just ignore it and no one will remember anyway. Them dudes didn't even figure out the Olenna Tyrell shyt even though someone went in there and posted a picture by picture breakdown of her snatching the jewel from Sansa's necklace

Cool.

I wonder what happened to Ayo and 7oclock. It was like they were struggling to catch spoilers a season ago.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
When a$$holes in the other thread spoil shyt , do not reply or quote them. That just adds credibility to their statement

Instead, utilize the snitch button

There's no shame in that. fukk the dikkheads

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
brehs the show gave us another hint at jon snow sitting the iron throne before this is all over. its a subtle hint, might even be a reach, but i like to think it isnt :jawalrus:

tumblr_n53wqeOMO41ttaih2o1_250.gif
tumblr_n53wqeOMO41ttaih2o2_250.gif
tumblr_n53wqeOMO41ttaih2o4_250.gif

all this "snow" talk. melisandre looking for azor azhai and only seeing "snow". danarys visions seeing "snow" in the throne room. now jojen seeing "snow" fall on karl. and bran also seeing "snow" in the throne room.

:banderas: i dont care what else happens as long as my man jon "snow" targaryen ends up ruling the 7 kingdoms with rickon as warden of the north.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
brehs the show gave us another hint at jon snow sitting the iron throne before this is all over. its a subtle hint, might even be a reach, but i like to think it isnt :jawalrus:

tumblr_n53wqeOMO41ttaih2o1_250.gif
tumblr_n53wqeOMO41ttaih2o2_250.gif
tumblr_n53wqeOMO41ttaih2o4_250.gif

all this "snow" talk. melisandre looking for azor azhai and only seeing "snow". danarys visions seeing "snow" in the throne room. now jojen seeing "snow" fall on karl. and bran also seeing "snow" in the throne room.

:banderas: i dont care what else happens as long as my man jon "snow" targaryen ends up ruling the 7 kingdoms with rickon as warden of the north.

:ehh:

Until GRRM says so I doubt Jon is a Targaryen.

also if the connection is true why do some fans want Jon to marry Danny?

dudes really want Jon to marry his aunt :what:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:ehh:

Until GRRM says so I doubt Jon is a Targaryen.

also if the connection is true why do some fans want Jon to marry Danny?

dudes really want Jon to marry his aunt :what:

they're targs, aunt and nephew isnt as bad as brother and sister :heh:

i personally think dany is gonna die tho. i dont think they gonna both survive cause it would be too perfect and GRRM doesnt do things like that

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
they're targs, aunt and nephew isnt as bad as brother and sister :heh:

i personally think dany is gonna die tho. i dont think they gonna both survive cause it would be too perfect and GRRM doesnt do things like that

yeah but Jon was a raised a Stark so I doubt he would marry Danny if presented the opportunity just because of his own morals. Unless Danny gave him no choice in the matter but Danny likes badass conquers so I doubt she would even find Jon attractive.

I just find it funny what fans of the books would let slide just because they like certain characters.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
yeah but Jon was a raised a Stark so I doubt he would marry Danny if presented the opportunity just because of his own morals. Unless Danny gave him no choice in the matter but Danny likes badass conquers so I doubt she would even find Jon attractive.

I just find it funny what fans of the books would let slide just because they like certain characters.

you right about jon being a raised a stark and not wanting to marry her, but u wrong about jon not being a badass so dany not liking him if it came to that. jon has evolved into a leader and a badass in his own way. him beheading janos slynt was a nod to that. taking hostages from the wildlings like dany did with in mereen. plus im sure the nights watch dudes that stabbed him in the back are gonna be gettind beheaded and hung pretty soon. if jon leads the war against the others and turns out to be azor azai, dany would definitely be attracted to him. especially if she finds out she isnt the only targ. im sure it will become important to her to keep the bloodlines going with another targ. not to mention what if one of the dragons bends to jon's command.

idk its all just speculation though. jon might very well just be dead and dany might end up married to jorah and tyrion for all we know :pachaha:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
you right about jon being a raised a stark and not wanting to marry her, but u wrong about jon not being a badass so dany not liking him if it came to that. jon has evolved into a leader and a badass in his own way. him beheading janos slynt was a nod to that. taking hostages from the wildlings like dany did with in mereen. plus im sure the nights watch dudes that stabbed him in the back are gonna be gettind beheaded and hung pretty soon. if jon leads the war against the others and turns out to be azor azai, dany would definitely be attracted to him. especially if she finds out she isnt the only targ. im sure it will become important to her to keep the bloodlines going with another targ. not to mention what if one of the dragons bends to jon's command.

idk its all just speculation though. jon might very well just be dead and dany might end up married to jorah and tyrion for all we know :pachaha:

maybe. Karl Dargo and Darro were more badass warriors. Jon does not strike me as badass at all. He is a decent warrior and good leader but as far as warrior like Karl of Darro nah. Also I don't think she can have kids anymore because of that thing she did to revive Karl Drago so she can not continue the blood lines if she tried.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
maybe. Karl Dargo and Darro were more badass warriors. Jon does not strike me as badass at all. He is a decent warrior and good leader but as far as warrior like Karl of Darro nah. Also I don't think she can have kids anymore because of that thing she did to revive Karl Drago so she can not continue the blood lines if she tried.

yea forgot about her not being able to have babies.

but idk i think jon will be pretty badass when its all said and done. one advantage he certainly has over drogo and darrio is that jon is a skilled warrior (not as skilled as them) and he is also intelligent. darrio and drogo were both just savages. he might impress her with his swordsmanship AND battle command. i can see her coming to join him at the wall in the battle vs the others and being impressed watching him swinging that flaming sword and employing brilliant battle tactics. drogo would just charge headlong with the dothraki and darrio's only weapon besides fighting is trying to join the other side :pachaha: that wont happen with the others.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
yea forgot about her not being able to have babies.

but idk i think jon will be pretty badass when its all said and done. one advantage he certainly has over drogo and darrio is that jon is a skilled warrior (not as skilled as them) and he is also intelligent. darrio and drogo were both just savages. he might impress her with his swordsmanship AND battle command. i can see her coming to join him at the wall in the battle vs the others and being impressed watching him swinging that flaming sword and employing brilliant battle tactics. drogo would just charge headlong with the dothraki and darrio's only weapon besides fighting is trying to join the other side :pachaha: that wont happen with the others.

Hopefully she makes it to Westorios I would like to see her interact with Jon. The Dragons will deff come in handy against the wights army.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

come on man, we know that ain't happening.

I think that Jon will be Azor Ahai and all that, not sure what will happen to Dany. I just want her to get to Westeros after 5 goddamn books. Like if she sets foot on Westeros' shores and croaks a chapter later i will be content.