A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
come on man, we know that ain't happening.

I think that Jon will be Azor Ahai and all that, not sure what will happen to Dany. I just want her to get to Westeros after 5 goddamn books. Like if she sets foot on Westeros' shores and croaks a chapter later i will be content.
you what if Grrm kills off Dany while she's crossing over to Westeros :krs:

i'd fukking die laughing :hovlaff:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
come on man, we know that ain't happening.

I think that Jon will be Azor Ahai and all that, not sure what will happen to Dany. I just want her to get to Westeros after 5 goddamn books. Like if she sets foot on Westeros' shores and croaks a chapter later i will be content.

i know breh i was being sarcastic. i think she would marry anybody BUT jorah :heh:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
you what if Grrm kills off Dany while she's crossing over to Westeros :krs:

i'd fukking die laughing :hovlaff:

:dead: imagine bytch falls overboard and drowns, or gets killed by a kraken :lolbron:

55uo.png
55uo.png
55uo.png
55uo.png

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:troll:

nah but in all honesty i want to see the starks and targs uniting the kingdoms and ruling together. thats the song of ice and fire to me. maybe aegon is real and GRRM marries him and sansa. that wouldnt be so bad either.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Targset would be in shambles. I'm just waiting for Drogon to run wild and Dany to take her L. The slander we'll endure :wow:

thats gonna be epic in the got thread when drogon kidnaps dany and has her naked eating roast horse on the dothraki sea. it would be a whole offseason before we see her either take over that khalasar or kill them. the wait for targset stans is gonna be hilarious :russ:(nonbook readers anyway)

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
rickon as warden of the north.
:heh: at you thing the Young Savage Rickon is taking anyones hand outs. Davos is gonna be :merchant: when he heads to Skagos and sees an entire squad of ironborn roasting over an open flame, Asha knocked up, Shaggydog raising half-direwolf, half unicorn mutts, and Rickon sitting a throne of dudes femurs and shyt as the God-King of a cannibal tribe.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:heh: at you thing the Young Savage Rickon is taking anyones hand outs. Davos is gonna be :merchant: when he heads to Skagos and sees an entire squad of ironborn roasting over an open flame, Asha knocked up, Shaggydog raising half-direwolf, half unicorn mutts, and Rickon sitting a throne of dudes femurs and shyt as the God-King of a cannibal tribe.

:russ:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Let's keep it 100, the kid was a fukking lunatic to begin with. Now his pops is executed, his moms and older brother savaged and brutally murdered, sisters is missing, nikkas done made attempts on his life, and he's being raised by a fukking wildling in the most godless place on the map. Dude is only about 4-5 years old now. He can only barely have memories of his family. All he knows is this savage life. Dude prolly still ain't cut his hair yet. Got dreads twice as long as his body now and shyt. :wow:

Rickon in the cut. That's a scary site :demonic:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Let's keep it 100, the kid was a fukking lunatic to begin with. Now his pops is executed, his moms and older brother savaged and brutally murdered, sisters is missing, nikkas done made attempts on his life, and he's being raised by a fukking wildling in the most godless place on the map. Dude is only about 4-5 years old now. He can only barely have memories of his family. All he knows is this savage life :wow:

:ehh: i feel you. its just that if jon becomes the king how i wish, and bran becomes a fukking tree, theres really nobody else. arya is gonna be an assassin and sansa gonna be married to someone else so her last name wont be stark. we need a stark in winterfell breh :to:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Let's keep it 100, the kid was a fukking lunatic to begin with. Now his pops is executed, his moms and older brother savaged and brutally murdered, sisters is missing, nikkas done made attempts on his life, and he's being raised by a fukking wildling in the most godless place on the map. Dude is only about 4-5 years old now. He can only barely have memories of his family. All he knows is this savage life. Dude prolly still ain't cut his hair yet. Got dreads twice as long as his body now and shyt. :wow:

Rickon in the cut. That's a scary site :demonic:

:merchant: This is the shyt that makes me feel like Davos is a dead man...