A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
My problem with Tyrion in ADWD is that it seems like George just ran out of clever shyt for him to say. Every other sentence from was some half ass joke about how he killed his father, like shyt nikka I get it :beli:
co fukking sign, i hated that shyt with a passion, he had cersei doin a lot of that too, ole "if my father were here" ass bytch

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
my 1 hope is for it all to end with King Jon Targaryen, first of his name, king of the andals, the first men and the rhoynar and protector of the 7 kingdoms. That would be the best possible end to me
Those are the only words I need to hear/read, and my life will be so sweet.:wow:

Co-sign everyone saying Arya ain't gonna make it. But I bet she's gonna go out like the triple OG my gated community raised ass can only dream of as I listen to GRODT snacking on the PBJ sans crust my maid prepared me. :takedat:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Jojen = Paste fukkING CONFIRMED this episode @obarth @Adam3000 :wow::mindblown::damn: we was just talkin about this shyt all week! im not gon lie when i saw that shyt i was :dwillhuh: for a second

then ...... :wow: i fukking knew it

where are the nikkas who swore up and down Jojen wasn't going to walk straight towards his death :childplease: told yall dude was down for the cause :ohlawd:

Last edited:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
The crackpot theories these morons come up with over on Westeros.org

Mance Rayder is Prince Rhaegar.

500x1000px-LL-c5650d0e_7J2dx4v.gif

I guess only one guy on an entire continent is allowed to play a harp.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
A lot of shyt happened
Imma sleep on it
And discuss it tomorrow when I get in the office
would much rather get paid to talk GoT than not lol

Im still bugged by how Arya and the Hound will get split-up

From the look of the titles
2 things I'm figuring that will happen...

Lysa gets the moon door the episode after next on the mockingbird episode

We wont get Stannis's arrival in the north this season
Im figuring this due to the pace they are going with the north and the fill-ins everywhere else

The big battle is going to be the first fight at the wall where Ygritte dies

So Jon Snow Lord Commander and the Wildlings will be next season...
Cant hate too much on that

But then...
If Bran is already meeting the children by episode 10
Next season is gonna dive deep into the next book
So next season might finish ADWD and AFFC by episode 4/5

Im just speculating tho
But the anti climatic shyt is Jons supposed death should end a season

fukk

WTF are they doing
I cant figure this shyt out lol

They are moving faster in areas than I thought and moving slower in others​

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Jojen = Paste fukkING CONFIRMED this episode :wow::mindblown::damn: we was just talkin about this shyt all week! im not gon lie when i saw that shyt i was :dwillhuh: for a second

then ...... :wow: i fukking knew it

where are the nikkas who swore up and down Jojen wasn't going to walk straight towards his death :childplease: told yall dude was down for the cause :ohlawd:

Explains him being able to enter Bran's dreams and why he's trying to get him to the three-eyed Raven at all costs.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
dawg they literally cooked this nikka :wow::sadbron::to: now that we know he saw that shyt all the way back then it just makes him even more of a tragic hero

He's a ride or die motherfukker for sure. His daddy knows the truth. Probably been raised all his life to fulfill the prophecy.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yup next season will definitely include new content for Bran, since we know he meets Leaf and Bloodraven this season. Unforunately for readers, Bran's story seems like it's on the closest edge of massive spoilers. Not just stuff like Jojen's fate (ie did Bran really eat him in that last chapter), but visions of the past as well as more concrete info on the Others. I'd imagine we won't see too many visions in the show, as the show runners seem intent on avoiding shyt like that. However clearly they're more than willing to dive into the Others' lore and information. We could learn some major shyt.

TWOW seems like it'll be out next year but at the earliest it'll be out in summer 2015. Next season will start in April meaning we would be spoiled before the book comes out.

We'll see. I'll watch S5 regardless. I think TWOW is gonna be very similar to ASOS brehs, nonstop shyt hitting the fan. Just based off the spoiler chapters it's gonna be crazy, and I think we'll get some major reveals. Which is why it needs to come out next year - if it doesn't, the show will have to reveal that stuff.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
A lot of shyt happened
Imma sleep on it
And discuss it tomorrow when I get in the office
would much rather get paid to talk GoT than not lol

Im still bugged by how Arya and the Hound will get split-up

From the look of the titles
2 things I'm figuring that will happen...

Lysa gets the moon door the episode after next on the mockingbird episode

We wont get Stannis's arrival in the north this season
Im figuring this due to the pace they are going with the north and the fill-ins everywhere else

The big battle is going to be the first fight at the wall where Ygritte dies

So Jon Snow Lord Commander and the Wildlings will be next season...
Cant hate too much on that

But then...
If Bran is already meeting the children by episode 10
Next season is gonna dive deep into the next book
So next season might finish ADWD and AFFC by episode 4/5

Im just speculating tho
But the anti climatic shyt is Jons supposed death should end a season

fukk

WTF are they doing
I cant figure this shyt out lol

They are moving faster in areas than I thought and moving slower in others​

nah i think we most definitely getting stannis at the wall. they showed those knights with banners attacking the wildlings in the season previews. the nights watch doesnt carry any banners so im 100% sure its them. they would have to either end it with that huge moment this season or do it early next year which would be a waste. next year its all about jon becoming lord commander and beginning to let the wildlings through the wall.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Yup next season will definitely include new content for Bran, since we know he meets Leaf and Bloodraven this season. Unforunately for readers, Bran's story seems like it's on the closest edge of massive spoilers. Not just stuff like Jojen's fate (ie did Bran really eat him in that last chapter), but visions of the past as well as more concrete info on the Others. I'd imagine we won't see too many visions in the show, as the show runners seem intent on avoiding shyt like that. However clearly they're more than willing to dive into the Others' lore and information. We could learn some major shyt.

TWOW seems like it'll be out next year but at the earliest it'll be out in summer 2015. Next season will start in April meaning we would be spoiled before the book comes out.

We'll see. I'll watch S5 regardless. I think TWOW is gonna be very similar to ASOS brehs, nonstop shyt hitting the fan. Just based off the spoiler chapters it's gonna be crazy, and I think we'll get some major reveals. Which is why it needs to come out next year - if it doesn't, the show will have to reveal that stuff.

The show will outpace the books regardless though. Unless Martin is out there cooking two books at once, the show will jump ahead on a lot of major plotlines.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR