A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's the one that drug Stoneheart out of the lake, and how much impact has that had on the world as it stands?

When did that happen?????:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

I need to read the books again. I never paid that much attention to Arya's warging

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We aint gonna see those dudes again though for a long time. Probably another 2 seasons if at all

I don't doubt it.

The less they're seen the better imo

They've done a good enough job so far showing you that this white walker shyt is serious

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
It's pretty sad, I stopped visiting that site and I only visit the Reddit ASOIAF forum now

There are complainers on Reddit too, but because the posts are organized by 'top rated' a lot of the useless whining gets buried to the bottom

I mean, I understand complaining about major things like Jaime or Stannis even though I personally don't care much, but when people are complaining about eye colors, accents, skin color, and shyt like that it just becomes mind-bendingly annoying

These people have never heard of the word "adaptation" apparently. This show is an incredibly faithful adaptation to be quite honest, almost all of the changes improve the television experience.

I read GRRM's most heralded short story "Sandkings" then I went and read about how it was adapted to the TV series Outer Limits and I couldn't help at shake my head and I will never complain ever again about a fantasy adaptation for TV. Especially one that requres tens of millions of dollars budget and needs to survive for 7-8 seasons

I usually go there and just read the "small questions" thread and see if there are any cool questions in there being answered, but I don't go into the threads anymore. They will forever be in my hearts for turning me onto the GNC, but they be acting real sensitive.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall seen this:mjlol:
gameofthrones_loan_application2.jpg

:dead::dead::dead:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Yo...
How are they gonna twist around Jorahs storyline and make Dany banish him?​

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Dany is gonna end up turning bad. She's gonna lose herself in her quest for the throne. If you think for one millisecond, that when she finds out that Jon Snow is Rhaegar's son (or Aegon, if he's not a fake) and ahead of her on the succession line, that she's gonna drop everything and concede the crown over, you got another thing coming :usure:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
This white walker has a full head of hair :lupe:

6yHKElX.png

3kFNsQ3.png

:ohhh:

this combined with the theory i just read about the Starks and the others being somehow related has me wondering.

at the same time, all this wondering and theorizing pisses me off cause i just want to fukking find out what happens already.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
That Darth Maul looking WW :lupe:

I like the two diversions they took this week. Martin hasn't even fed us with this much WW insight and in the last 5 minutes of the show we see a demonic tribunal.

Jon taking back Crasters and meeting back up with Bran is cool. Without some main character interaction up North things can get isolated and boring.