A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Props on this thread.

I have the first four books on PDF, thanks to the first page of this thread.

Can someone/anyone link up a PDF for the 5th book? (And if any subsequent books are available/in existence, please link those as well)

Thanks...

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Props on this thread.

I have the first four books on PDF, thanks to the first page of this thread.

Can someone/anyone link up a PDF for the 5th book? (And if any subsequent books are available/in existence, please link those as well)

Thanks...

[ame=http://www.google.com/search?sugexp=chrome,mod=17&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=a+dance+with+dragons+pdf]a dance with dragons pdf - Google Search[/ame]

First link

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone read the Oberyn/Tywin theory thats been floating around? blew my mind when i read it.

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
Am I the only one who wasn't mad after reading the Red Wedding? I had the :ooh: face on when I ead that though , no doubt. But I never cared that much for Robb since you don't get to follow him in the book like you do the other characters. I was more :to: when I thought Davos was gone. Anyway I still don't know who two more books is going to give a satisfactory ending some characters storyline need to move faster.

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
Am I the only one who wasn't mad after reading the Red Wedding? I had the :ooh: face on when I ead that though , no doubt. But I never cared that much for Robb since you don't get to follow him in the book like you do the other characters. I was more :to: when I thought Davos was gone. Anyway I still don't know who two more books is going to give a satisfactory ending some characters storyline need to move faster.

that last part I definitely agree with...feel like this thing is going to need to be 8 books...or one of these next books will need a time jump or be really long

because Dany is still a looooooooooooooong way from coming back...she been fooling around overseas forever euro-dany needs to make for the seven kingdoms in a big way in the next book...because she needs to be there by the seventh book if we want a proper conclusion

Sansa's storyline is way out there too...I mean she's learning game...but still a looooooooong way from any types of power moves

Stannis is...well do we know for sure...been a bit since I read that last book...I remember a letter from Ramsay but I wasn't sure if I was supposed to think it was true or not

the Sand Snakes are scattered all over the place...Sam is out there doing some research...they have to flesh out that whole plan and bring it to some kind of conclusion

Arya has to come full circle to the Seven Kingdoms I would think as well

we also have the possible pretender out there that was just recently brought into the fold

and after the last two books did very little to move some plotlines...let's just say I'm a little worried that finishing this in two books it's almost a pipe dream at this point

NaiSim

HEAR ME ROAR!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nj
anyone read the Oberyn/Tywin theory thats been floating around? blew my mind when i read it.

Its crazy for sure but I don't know whether or not I should believe it.

MN Fats

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I agree....Robb dying off in the book didn't really hit me too hard (like Ned's death did) since he wasn't a character with POV chapters. It will hit a lot harder on the TV show since he seems much more like a focal point there.