Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
The Night's King was the 13th Commander of the Nights Watch

There were 13 White Walker "general" looking dudes there

Theories are popping up that all the Lord Commanders became Others

This is really helping add fire to the theory that the wall was actually built to keep the humans south, and it ended up getting flipped on us and the truth about the wall has been lost in history

The possibilities are endless here

The funny thing is, all this shyt could be completely made up by D&D and the books may be completely different. The only thing that we really know is going to be the same is the ending. That could mean the ending of the major characters, not the mythology

shyt is getting real. Show managed to do what the books have been dragging along too much IMO.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I read the synopsis. It's definitely the Night's King.

They wouldn't recklessly do something like that without Martin's consent.

Good. I like it.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
ftqPdzT.gif

#inherently

:lolbron:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Personally I think that both the Iron Thrones shyt and the shyt north of the wall are both important to the overall story

And who else caught Tyrion say "not yet" when referring to whether Sansa was a murderer :krs:

Honestly, this ending tonight has made me more blown away than even the Red Wedding did before I read the books

I'm in a state of awe. The motherfukking Land of Always Winter. My #1 desire for the Winds of Winter, fulfilled already.

I'm gonna cry brehs:to:

I was gonna throw the show in the bushes after this season but with last night's episode :dwillhuh: I changed my mind.

Finally getting somewhere or some answers at least.

I got a bad feeling for Jon Snow with Locke tagging along for the ranging... :lupe: But maybe they're starting the Jon vs Ramsay rivalry with Jon killing Locke. Locke and Ramsay seemed tight.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
The nights king was definitely a Stark. In that history of westeros snippet about the Nights Watch and Nights King narrated by ygritte, she says that he ruled for 13 years before his brother, the King in the North and The king beyond the wall joined forces to stop him. So homeboy is definitely a stark :wow:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I was gonna throw the show in the bushes after this season but with last night's episode :dwillhuh: I changed my mind.

Finally getting somewhere or some answers at least.

I got a bad feeling for Jon Snow with Locke tagging along for the ranging... :lupe: But maybe they're starting the Jon vs Ramsay rivalry with Jon killing Locke. Locke and Ramsay seemed tight.

thats what i was thinking at first but i dont think locke gonna do anything to jon snow yet. his mission is to find and kill bran and rickon. if he does anything to jon snow before finding BOTH bran and rickon, he would be blowing his mission. i think whats gonna happen with him is he gonna end up being the person who stabs jon before jon goes to fight ramsay. we know the show be changing people's motivation for doing shyt so they might make it that locke just tries to kill jon instead of having somebody like pyp, grenn, or dolorous edd just stab jon in the back. the show has made them too nice and friendly with jon and i doubt it would sell if one of them suddenly decided to kill him for the nights watch.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
thats what i was thinking at first but i dont think locke gonna do anything to jon snow yet. his mission is to find and kill bran and rickon. if he does anything to jon snow before finding BOTH bran and rickon, he would be blowing his mission. i think whats gonna happen with him is he gonna end up being the person who stabs jon before jon goes to fight ramsay. we know the show be changing people's motivation for doing shyt so they might make it that locke just tries to kill jon instead of having somebody like pyp, grenn, or dolorous edd just stab jon in the back. the show has made them too nice and friendly with jon and i doubt it would sell if one of them suddenly decided to kill him for the nights watch.

:ohhh: I actually forgot about the scene with Bolton giving him his order to infiltrate the NW. Him taking Bowen's role though is brilliant...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:yes: thats why in the first episode it fell to ned stark to behead the deserter. i think starkset gonna have an explosion in new recruits this season :jawalrus:

:russ: I bet all my coli cash a show watcher gonna lynch you for that. You know damn well Stannis going to the wall, breh and about the addition of wildlings to the NW ranks.

:laff:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:russ: I bet all my coli cash a show watcher gonna lynch you for that. You know damn well Stannis going to the wall, breh and about the addition of wildlings to the NW ranks.

:laff:

i wasnt even alluding to that im talking more cause of all the shyt with bran warging and arya doing her thing and sansa being with littlefinger combined with the fact danarys aint nowhere near the throne. but i see ur point :patrice:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
The nights king was definitely a Stark. In that history of westeros snippet about the Nights Watch and Nights King narrated by ygritte, she says that he ruled for 13 years before his brother, the King in the North and The king beyond the wall joined forces to stop him. So homeboy is definitely a stark :wow:
it would be dope if the show shows him with an other Direwolf. Have the streets like :ohhh: