A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Personally I think that both the Iron Thrones shyt and the shyt north of the wall are both important to the overall story

And who else caught Tyrion say "not yet" when referring to whether Sansa was a murderer :krs:

Honestly, this ending tonight has made me more blown away than even the Red Wedding did before I read the books

I'm in a state of awe. The motherfukking Land of Always Winter. My #1 desire for the Winds of Winter, fulfilled already.

I'm gonna cry brehs
:to:
:what: calm down breh

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
"Gilly was crying. "Me and the babe. Please. I'll be your wife, like i was Craster's. Please, Ser crow. He's a boy, just like Nella said he'd be. If you don't take him they will." "They?" said Sam, and the raven cocked its black head and echoed, "They. They. They" "The boy's brothers," said the old woman on the left. "Craster's sons. The white cold is rising out there, crow. I can feel it in my bones. These poor bones don't lie. They'll be here soon, the sons."

Sam chapter during the revolt at crasters. Its already been show to us we just forgot. Also notice how there was an entire SQUAD of these nikkas standing there at the end of tonights episode. So far we have only seen 4 actual walkers in the show. The big nikka who killed Waymar Royce, The one that we see all the time with the long hair on the dead horse. The one killed by sam and this new nikka tonight. heres the thing though, this cat didn't look like a ice zombie, he was barely blue.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Personally I think that both the Iron Thrones shyt and the shyt north of the wall are both important to the overall story

And who else caught Tyrion say "not yet" when referring to whether Sansa was a murderer :krs:

Honestly, this ending tonight has made me more blown away than even the Red Wedding did before I read the books

I'm in a state of awe. The motherfukking Land of Always Winter. My #1 desire for the Winds of Winter, fulfilled already.

I'm gonna cry brehs:to:

Azor is going to return breh :wow:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
"Gilly was crying. "Me and the babe. Please. I'll be your wife, like i was Craster's. Please, Ser crow. He's a boy, just like Nella said he'd be. If you don't take him they will." "They?" said Sam, and the raven cocked its black head and echoed, "They. They. They" "The boy's brothers," said the old woman on the left. "Craster's sons. The white cold is rising out there, crow. I can feel it in my bones. These poor bones don't lie. They'll be here soon, the sons."

Sam chapter during the revolt at crasters. Its already been show to us we just forgot. Also notice how there was an entire SQUAD of these nikkas standing there at the end of tonights episode. So far we have only seen 4 actual walkers in the show. The big nikka who killed Waymar Royce, The one that we see all the time with the long hair on the dead horse. The one killed by sam and this new nikka tonight. heres the thing though, this cat didn't look like a ice zombie, he was barely blue.

He wasn't the same as the others my dude ( I think). I thought the show made it very clear that he was a different type of being.

HMZwi6y.jpg

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

The last scene of season 2 is one white walker riding a dead horse leading a fukking army of zombies

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
He wasn't the same as the others my dude ( I think). I thought the show made it very clear that he was a different type of being.

HMZwi6y.jpg

the great Other??!:ohhh:

Guys, it looks like HBO has confirmed that this is the Nights King

This is the biggest episode we have ever seen for a book reader

People need to stop telling me to calm down this is monumental shyt if the confirmation is legit

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Guys, it looks like HBO has confirmed that this is the Nights King

This is the biggest episode we have ever seen for a book reader

People need to stop telling me to calm down this is monumental shyt if the confirmation is legit

:ohhh:

Azor "returning" breh

Only a matter of time before Jon realizes his destiny.

Wasn't the Night's King a stark?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
The Night's King was the 13th Commander of the Nights Watch

There were 13 White Walker "general" looking dudes there

Theories are popping up that all the Lord Commanders became Others

This is really helping add fire to the theory that the wall was actually built to keep the humans south, and it ended up getting flipped on us and the truth about the wall has been lost in history

The possibilities are endless here

The funny thing is, all this shyt could be completely made up by D&D and the books may be completely different. The only thing that we really know is going to be the same is the ending. That could mean the ending of the major characters, not the mythology