A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You gotta think they siad them direwolves take on their owners personality, who had the most unruly direwolf ?

Now think they sent him with a wilding and a direwolf to an island with unicorns and cannibals and shyt.

What they gone do when that boy that boy touch down with a direwolf, a unicorn, a wildling bytch, Ser Davos the onion knight, and a pack of cannibals?

:uhhhh:
wait was it ever 100% confirmed that everyone over there were cannibals? :patrice: idk breh i got a feeling they're gonna be on some super secret isolated shyt just like the swamp people in the Neck

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
yall seen this:mjlol:
gameofthrones_loan_application2.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
You gotta think they siad them direwolves take on their owners personality, who had the most unruly direwolf ?

Now think they sent him with a wilding and a direwolf to an island with unicorns and cannibals and shyt.

What they gone do when that boy that boy touch down with a direwolf, a unicorn, a wildling bytch, Ser Davos the onion knight, and a pack of cannibals?

:uhhhh:
2d1sgo8.jpg

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Martin tipped his hand with that ending I think.

All that Iron Throne shyt is just filler. Maybe filler isn't the right word but something like that.

A lot of people guessed it from early on that it would ultimately come down to that.

What you cats think?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Martin tipped his hand with that ending I think.

All that Iron Throne shyt is just filler. Maybe filler isn't the right word but something like that.

A lot of people guessed it from early on that it would ultimately come down to that.

What you cats think?
we already knew the iron throne wouldn't mean shyt for the most part :yeshrug: i personally feel like whoever gets the throne first is gonna die and the NEXT person will be the one who stays

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
we already knew the iron throne wouldn't mean shyt for the most part :yeshrug: i personally feel like whoever gets the throne first is gonna die and the NEXT person will be the one who stays

Jon is going to fulfill the prophecy and lead the defense. Plain as day to see now. The throne is subplot material (in my opinion). He will be revealed to be the prince that was promised.

Martin tipped his hand.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Jon is going to fulfill the prophecy and lead the defense. Plain as day to see now. The throne is subplot material (in my opinion). He will be revealed to be the prince that was promised.

Martin tipped his hand.
i actually like that they're giving us new stuff, that's means there'll just a little be less he'll have to explain in the books making the process faster i hope

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
i actually like that they're giving us new stuff, that's means there'll just a little be less he'll have to explain in the books making the process faster i hope

Yea. I hate to say shyt like this even though people joke about it, but I think Martin understands he may not have time left. I was telling other friends who read the books that Martin and the Show creators have been tipping the hand on a lot of things. They have to since they don't have the luxury of spending chapters on something.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
that's my point, it wouldn't make sense for the other stark kids to warg into shyt like Bran, that's his lane for the series

these nikkas keep telling me that they have the ability to, like that has anything to do with the point im makin :yeshrug:
well, you're gonna be disappointed breh. That big ass prologue with Varymar was nothing but a foreshadowing on how wargs can survive death. Once I read that, I already knew the game before I finished Dance.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Personally I think that both the Iron Thrones shyt and the shyt north of the wall are both important to the overall story

And who else caught Tyrion say "not yet" when referring to whether Sansa was a murderer :krs:

Honestly, this ending tonight has made me more blown away than even the Red Wedding did before I read the books

I'm in a state of awe. The motherfukking Land of Always Winter. My #1 desire for the Winds of Winter, fulfilled already.

I'm gonna cry brehs:to:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
well, you're gonna be disappointed breh. That big ass prologue with Varymar was nothing but a foreshadowing on how wargs can survive death. Once I read that, I already knew the game before I finished Dance.
if anything i thought that showed the futility in depending on that warg power :yeshrug: sure he "survived" but it wasn't like how he wanted it to be