A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Jards

All Star
Daps
if Dany has control of one dragon, and Bran has control of another, then essentially the Targaryens and Starks both have control over westeros, right :lupe: i mean bran would be able to destroy entire cities no problem

so that makes 2 dragons

who will be the 3rd :lupe: what if Jon revived with teh ability to communicate with animals/mythical beasts :lupe: he'd be able to talk directly to the 3rd dragon, possibly have control of it even :lupe:

6sn-1-gif.665
Nah bruh, all them nikkas can warg, some just don't know it yet. Brandalf the great, Rickon the young savage and John the Snowman will be giving out that work through Drogo and the other two nikkas while Arya the young gooness will be on foot catching bodies and taking nikkas faces.

#StarkSet #Wolfgang

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking if Jon Snow really is the offspring of Rhaegar and Lyanna, he'd still be a b*stard and still not a considered for the Iron Throne.

But somebody on the westeros forums said that Rhaegar and Lyanna could have gotten married in secret in front of a weirwood tree in sight of the Old Gods. Not the first time a Targaryen engaged in polygamy. That would make Jon Snow legit and a Targaryen first in line. :lupe:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Nah bruh, all them nikkas can warg, some just don't know it yet. Brandalf the great, Rickon the young savage and John the Snowman will be giving out that work through Drogo and the other two nikkas while Arya the young gooness will be on foot catching bodies and taking nikkas faces.

#StarkSet #Wolfgang
i assumed since Bran the only one being trained in using the shyt that he the only one who's gonna really go ham with it, Jon got other shyt goin on :manny: and then on top of that, they aint sayin shyt bout jon/rickon/arya being able to do it in the show :patrice:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
if Dany has control of one dragon, and Bran has control of another, then essentially the Targaryens and Starks both have control over westeros, right :lupe: i mean bran would be able to destroy entire cities no problem

so that makes 2 dragons

who will be the 3rd :lupe: what if Jon revived with teh ability to communicate with animals/mythical beasts :lupe: he'd be able to talk directly to the 3rd dragon, possibly have control of it even :lupe:

6sn-1-gif.665

Jon wargs too, just not as well as Bran....he has a connection with Ghost

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Jon wargs too, just not as well as Bran....he has a connection with Ghost
the nikka above just said the same exact shyt and i answered him

I know that but we haven't seen Jon even attemp to warg into any else like Bran does so why would i assume he'd just up and learn how to do it that well :snoop:

no one else is being formally trained in this shyt outside of Bran

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
the nikka above just said the same exact shyt and i answered him

I know that but we haven't seen Jon even attemp to warg into any else like Bran does so why would i assume he'd just up and learn how to do it that well :snoop:

no one else is being formally trained in this shyt outside of Bran

because Warging can just happen in sleep or moments of extreme stress. Jonjen never told (or even knew) that Bran could warg into people, but sure enough in the watchtower he did. Jon hell for all we know (and if R+L=J is true), Jon coulda warged into Drogon.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
because Warging can just happen in sleep or moments of extreme stress. Jonjen never told (or even knew) that Bran could warg into people, but sure enough in the watchtower he did. Jon hell for all we know (and if R+L=J is true), Jon coulda warged into Drogon.
Bran is the only one actively warging on purpose tho breh, so im not going to assume the rest of them are going to try the shyt that he tries :why: i understand that they have the ability to, but so far bran is the only who is actively TRYING to use it for his benefit

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Bran is the only one actively warging on purpose tho breh, so im not going to assume the rest of them are going to try the shyt that he tries :why: i understand that they have the ability to, but so far bran is the only who is actively TRYING to use it for his benefit

True, but Jon is older has battle experience and might have an easier time understanding it. Its clear that Warging runs in the Stark blood. I don't think its something that can he can help. Especially if Bran meets back up with Jon at some point.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
True, but Jon is older has battle experience and might have an easier time understanding it. Its clear that Warging runs in the Stark blood. I don't think its something that can he can help. Especially if Bran meets back up with Jon at some point.
who's to say Jon even needs to use that shyt after he comes back tho :patrice: it would be incredibly corny imo if GRRM had ALL of them using the warg techs, i thought that was why he had each of them off learning different shyt, bran learning the wizardry, arya learning the assassination shyt, Sansa getting hip to the game of thrones, rickon doing god knows what, and Jon becoming a leader like ned

i refuse to believe martin is that corny to have all of them just come back warging into shyt :yeshrug:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Why nobody talking about how Melisandre sees Bran Stark as a champion of the Great Other?
who's to say Jon even needs to use that shyt after he comes back tho :patrice: it would be incredibly corny imo if GRRM had ALL of them using the warg techs, i thought that was why he had each of them off learning different shyt, bran learning the wizardry, arya learning the assassination shyt, Sansa getting hip to the game of thrones, rickon doing god knows what, and Jon becoming a leader like ned

i refuse to believe martin is that corny to have all of them just come back warging into shyt :yeshrug:

If he's Azor Ahai, he doesn't need to warg. He's coming back from the dead and he'll have a fukkin' lightsaber.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Why nobody talking about how Melisandre sees Bran Stark as a champion of the Great Other?

If he's Azor Ahai, he doesn't need to warg. He's coming back from the dead and he'll have a fukkin' lightsaber.
that's my point, it wouldn't make sense for the other stark kids to warg into shyt like Bran, that's his lane for the series

these nikkas keep telling me that they have the ability to, like that has anything to do with the point im makin :yeshrug:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
that's my point, it wouldn't make sense for the other stark kids to warg into shyt like Bran, that's his lane for the series

these nikkas keep telling me that they have the ability to, like that has anything to do with the point im makin :yeshrug:
It kinda does b, because they are warging. Jon just doesn't know what he's doing, Arya on the other hand is mastering her warging abilities, too.

Who the fukk knows what type of shyt Rickon is up to. The fact he has a wildling with him prolly means he's beasting the shyt, too. All of 'em are wargs, b. Warging isn't the primary shyt Bran can do. That's base level.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
brehs im just gonna have to skip over Dany's chapters in this book 4/5 reread :dead: i can NOT endure this shyt for a second time, shyt is painful up until Drogon snatches her up

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It kinda does b, because they are warging. Jon just doesn't know what he's doing, Arya on the other hand is mastering her warging abilities, too.

Who the fukk knows what type of shyt Rickon is up to. The fact he has a wildling with him prolly means he's beasting the shyt, too. All of 'em are wargs, b. Warging isn't the primary shyt Bran can do. That's base level.
my point was that bran is gonna do MAJOR shyt with his warging most likely, someone suggested that the other stark kids would too, just because they have the ability to warg

i didn't agree with that because so far all the rest of them nikkas do is run and eat for the most part :yeshrug: not even realizing exactly what they're doing, so how am i wrong for thinking that Bran warging might have a bigger impact in the long run?

@FinessePro breh have you read the books yet? :whoa: dont spoil this shyt for yourself, go back into the show thread