A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I wonder if Alliser Thorne was a part of that or at least instigated it. Dude was extremely unhappy when Jon Snow got rid of Janos and sent him on a ranging.
I have a wierd feeling that Thorne is not going to be happy about this, but I could be wrong and he could be :blessed:
Also, don't forget, right before they did Jon, Won Won tore a queens man the fukk up, so they are probably all brawling. You know they killed that sugar boy Satin right after Jon, them boys got another thing coming if they think they can take down the gawd Thormand (I hope so anyway :sadcam:)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Was just browsing around reddit and came across a comment/theory that Hodor is actually Howland Reed, and that when Ned was about to be killed by Arthur Dayne, Howland warged into one of the kingsguard that was there to save him. Howland then got stuck in the mind of the kingsguard and is not caught in some sort of semi-retarded looking mental block. He is trying to say his name, thus "Hodor" and Hodors body is whichever kingsguard it was

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

We need that WOW now George, I can't take this shyt anymore :laff::laff:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Was just browsing around reddit and came across a comment/theory that Hodor is actually Howland Reed, and that when Ned was about to be killed by Arthur Dayne, Howland warged into one of the kingsguard that was there to save him. Howland then got stuck in the mind of the kingsguard and is not caught in some sort of semi-retarded looking mental block. He is trying to say his name, thus "Hodor" and Hodors body is whichever kingsguard it was

I just want one of these crazy theories to come through. I like the Patchface is the Drowned God one...don't think it's true, but it'd be pretty cool.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Dope, but Bran has warged into Hodor so doubt it.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You're not the only who forgot about that. I don't even remember that at all. I'll have to pay more attention on my next re-read.
Bran chapters tend to give you the most information to make educated guesses, he's got access to damn near everything, he's gonna piece this shyt together way before everyone else :lawd: #Brandalf

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
Bran chapters tend to give you the most information to make educated guesses, he's got access to damn near everything, he's gonna piece this shyt together way before everyone else :lawd: #Brandalf
You're right about that. I'm like speed reading Bran's chapters sometimes and then re-reading Jamie's over and over like he's uncovered some deep truth of the world. Book-hustling backwards at its finest.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Bran in TWOW and ADOS is gonna be dope, but also imagine how crazy this shyt is gonna be on the TV show the next few seasons :wow:

The visual piff that we are gonna be witness to :wow:

I don't wanna get my hopes up, but imagine if he tree-visits the Tower of Joy and sees Lyanna handing Jon over to Ned :wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
if Dany has control of one dragon, and Bran has control of another, then essentially the Targaryens and Starks both have control over westeros, right :lupe: i mean bran would be able to destroy entire cities no problem

so that makes 2 dragons

who will be the 3rd :lupe: what if Jon revived with teh ability to communicate with animals/mythical beasts :lupe: he'd be able to talk directly to the 3rd dragon, possibly have control of it even :lupe:

6sn-1-gif.665

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Bran in TWOW and ADOS is gonna be dope, but also imagine how crazy this shyt is gonna be on the TV show the next few seasons :wow:

The visual piff that we are gonna be witness to :wow:

I don't wanna get my hopes up, but imagine if he tree-visits the Tower of Joy and sees Lyanna handing Jon over to Ned :wow:
i'd much rather hear it from Howland the gawd, dont want to depend on weirwood flashbacks too much, it'd be corny, on some "That's So Raven" type of shyt

and i really want to see more of the Reeds and the swamp people lifestyle

yoooooo if you could do a that's so raven vision gif with Brandalf :dead: