A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
So @Klarifeye The Great are we gonna take files on Oberyn stans from the show thread? :demonic:

He doesn't have many stans because of all the in your face gay debauchery HBO got him doing but I think they need to get ethered.

We'll don Clegane banners or The Mountain pics as avatars for it too.

I wanna see how the next episode goes :demonic: I'm keeping track of the #Oblock fans though...i'll wait until the week before that episode...im thinking that will be epi 8 or 9 depending on how the wall battle goes.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah man Bronn does that in AFFC, he keeps trolling Cersei from a distance during the entire book :banderas:

The fight with the Mereen champion jousting at a guy on foot was with Strong Belwas. Bronn bodying the dude in a joust was passed along to Cersei but it was a completely different part of the book. They were both on horse I believe and Bronn put the beats on him but didn't kill him, just crippled him.

Big difference in the Mereen fight is Belwas lets the guy take multiple passes and just dodges to entertain the crowd. Then after he kills the guy (dropping the horse similar to the show) he drops his pants and takes a dump instead of just pee'ing (I think).

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
The funny thing is that after Belwas kills the Mereen champion he starts taking a shyt while the Mereneese are shooting arrows at him from the walls.:mjlol:

As for Bronn, he did kill Ser Balman. He "interogated" him, put a knife in his eye and then sent his wife packing with nothing but the clothes on her back.
#HOH:mjlol:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
The fight with the Mereen champion jousting at a guy on foot was with Strong Belwas. Bronn bodying the dude in a joust was passed along to Cersei but it was a completely different part of the book. They were both on horse I believe and Bronn put the beats on him but didn't kill him, just crippled him.

Big difference in the Mereen fight is Belwas lets the guy take multiple passes and just dodges to entertain the crowd. Then after he kills the guy (dropping the horse similar to the show) he drops his pants and takes a dump instead of just pee'ing (I think).
Correct. Strong Belwas would have added some much needed character to Dany's arc in the show.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
And don't forget once Bronn kicked Falyse out her own home, hebecame the defacto Lord of Stokeworth thanks to wifing up the woman's developmentally disabled sister.

Didn't he name his kid Tyrion too? I remember someone naming their child something that offended the hell out of Cersei.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
The things Bronn did off-page in the books better be on the show, seeing how much screen time he is already getting, I'm pretty sure they will:blessed: