A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Old Nan did say that the Boltans are decedents of the Nights King.
She said some people believe the Night's King was a Bolton, a Magnar out of Skagos, an Umber, a Flint, a Norrey, or a Woodfoot, who ruled Bear Island before the ironmen came. However, she identifies the Night's King as a Stark of Winterfell and brother to the King of the North and hints his name too was Bran
im one of the people who thinks coldhands was introducing himself as "your monster, Brandon Stark",
mind you there are multiple brandon starks so it could be a reach

but right now im sticking with coldhands is the nights king :lupe:

Last edited:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Was Renly/Loras gay in the books? I don't remember reading that they were?

Also.....I don't remember Theon's dikk being cut off in the book either.......did I just totally miss these points when reading?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Also.....I don't remember Theon's dikk being cut off in the book either.......did I just totally miss these points when reading?
you just missed those points when reading

grrm didn't write out the gay sex scenes but they were suggested in the books, same with oberyn

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

yeah you just missed them.

I was confused as fukk about Theon losing his dikk but from his point of view in the book he makes mention that he can never be with a woman again.

fukked up the way Ramsey made him get Jenny wet for him though. :smh:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Those Theon chapters in Dance were hard as fukk to read sometimes, I hope Ramsay SNOW gets cooked like those Frey worms :pacspit:

Theon is a c*nt that deserves all that for killing two innocent kids by the way, but poor Jayne :to:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Those Theon chapters in Dance were hard as fukk to read sometimes, I hope Ramsay SNOW gets cooked like those Frey worms :pacspit:

Theon is a c*nt that deserves all that for killing two innocent kids by the way, but poor Jayne :to:

at least she was never Flayed.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
been thinkin about it while rereading the 4/5 books

is Dany the only reason people are going to have a chance to stand up to the white walkers?

since dragons are directly tied to magic, and everyones "magic" worldwide seemed to get stronger once they were born, it makes sense

it's not like they'd be able to fight those nikkas off the hands and expect to win :patrice: so using that logic, people like bran(or Jon if he comes back on his Jesus shyt) would want more dragons to be born so they could get stronger

and i doubt grrm brought up other people (particularly the FM) having a dragon egg was for no reason...:leostare:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
been thinkin about it while rereading the 4/5 books

is Dany the only reason people are going to have a chance to stand up to the white walkers?

since dragons are directly tied to magic, and everyones "magic" worldwide seemed to get stronger once they were born, it makes sense

it's not like they'd be able to fight those nikkas off the hands and expect to win :patrice: so using that logic, people like bran(or Jon if he comes back on his Jesus shyt) would want more dragons to be born so they could get stronger

and i doubt grrm brought up other people (particularly the FM) having a dragon egg was for no reason...:leostare:

it seems to only affect westors for now. by the time she gets there it will def tilt the war in the humans favor. but then some major things like the wall falling will have to happen.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
maybe with today being easter they'll fast forward the lady stoneheart resurection

...probably not