A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:mjlol:

but sansa is the only Stark who doesn't have any magic going for her :ohhh:

do you think it's because Lady getting killed severed her warg-connection :lupe: and that might have a big part to play in how all the stark kids startin to get kinda brolic magic-wise :lupe:

i dont remember all of it but i remember it said the part of being born amidst smoke and salt was = to when she was born as a woman because she had her period (blood) and cried(salt in tears) and that her innocence is nissa nissa (the sacrifice azor azai made for his sword) :dead: i was like goddamn man

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
yeah i read that one (not on reddit) he is suppose to be the Nights King and he inhabits all the bodies of lords of the dreadforts because they share the same blood.
:mindblown: im sticking with the theory that Cold Hands is the Night's King cuz it makes sense

i dont remember all of it but i remember it said the part of being born amidst smoke and salt was = to when she was born as a woman because she had her period (blood) and cried(salt in tears) and that her innocence is nissa nissa (the sacrifice azor azai made for his sword) :dead: i was like goddamn man
:dahell:

what are the rickon conspiracy theories :lupe: i mean shaggydog out here killing unicorns dont you upgrade into a super saiyan after doin some shyt like that :lupe:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
you can't convince me you can just kill a unicorn and you still gon be an ordinary nikka after that.
atleast toss my nikka a Sharingan or something :manny: aren't unicorns supposed to be creatures from heaven? Rickon coming back with a demon transformation mode like ole boy from Tekken :ohlawd:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
you can't convince me you can just kill a unicorn and you still gon be an ordinary nikka after that.
atleast toss my nikka a Sharingan or something :manny: aren't unicorns supposed to be creatures from heaven? Rickon coming back with a demon transformation mode like ole boy from Tekken :ohlawd:
:dead:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

well some of the other claims to being "born amidst salt and smoke" are equally dubious IMO

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
I wonder how Roose Bolton gonna get got

The Freys though getting punked by dude who take hour long shyts :mjlol:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yo someone hit me with a good gif that I can put Rickon into. The Coli needs more Rickon.
tumblr_ls5oymobkq1r14tj8o1_500.gif

the young prince who's father and home world were destroyed, trains until the day he can return and lay waste to those who oppose him :demonic:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
What
:mindblown: im sticking with the theory that Cold Hands is the Night's King cuz it makes sense

:dahell:

what are the rickon conspiracy theories :lupe: i mean shaggydog out here killing unicorns dont you upgrade into a super saiyan after doin some shyt like that :lupe:
What if coldhads is the offspring of the night king and his white walker girlfriend. Like a other/human hybrid