A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
All the introduced black people on the show are white in the books. There was two black chicks in the books (prostitutes) that Tyrion pretended to be fukking to cover up Shae but Roz kinda took that position.

Plus I feel like people wouldn't be cool w/ the idea that the only black people that got introduced were prostitutes that ended up being abused by Cersei. There is another continent that is supposed to be like Africa called Sothoryos but it's only mentioned in passing. Also the Summer Isles is supposed to be Black too..although they are sex possessed...prostitution is actually a respected institution there..."love making" is considered a holy skill. The two black prostitutes are from the Summer Isles
and they worship a god with 16 titties:ooh:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
:leostare: so you read the first two books, or you think you can get by just cause you saw the show?

if the latter,

you know nothing Jon Snow

:rudy: of course i read the first two books. i just finished clash of kings.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
All the introduced black people on the show are white in the books. There was two black chicks in the books (prostitutes) that Tyrion pretended to be fukking to cover up Shae but Roz kinda took that position.

Plus I feel like people wouldn't be cool w/ the idea that the only black people that got introduced were prostitutes that ended up being abused by Cersei. There is another continent that is supposed to be like Africa called Sothoryos but it's only mentioned in passing. Also the Summer Isles is supposed to be Black too..although they are sex possessed...prostitution is actually a respected institution there..."love making" is considered a holy skill. The two black prostitutes are from the Summer Isles
Not to mention the one black dude at court (Jalabhar Xho) was there begging for help from a bunch of white people and ended up getting falsely accused of smashing a white girl.:wow:

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
We need to get the conversation popping in this thread. fukk that other thread.

Who you want to end up on the Iron Throne?

I got negs ready for anyone that says Jon Snow.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
We need to get the conversation popping in this thread. fukk that other thread.

Who you want to end up on the Iron Throne?

I got negs ready for anyone that says Jon Snow.

:heh:

And that would be a neg well deserved. I'm on a Bran chapter (page 453) of A Sword of Storms.

At this point I don't even know who I want. Robb would be great but he don't want it. I'm pushing for Dany, she just did some awesome shyt liberating that slave city and gaining those cockless warriors at the same time.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Won't happen but Littlefinger with a coup de gras would be insane. I honestly don't know who's gonna take it after reading all 5. Everyone will probably converge on King's Landing on some winner take all shyt.

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
I want Sansa on the Iron Throne brehs. She'd be a much better queen than Dany.

Stannis is cool (wasn't with him early on but since book 5 I've warmed to him) but I feel like he has a 1% chance of making it out of the series alive :\

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I dont think there will be a throne when its all said and done :scheme:

The Others running this shyt

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
If there is an Iron Throne at the end the best candidate would be Stannis. I really warmed up to him in ADWD.

But the shows portrayal of HotU has me thinking that Danny and her Dragons is going to destroy KL. Looked like she gave it the Harrenhal treatment..but it was interesting that it was snowing inside...maybe a reference to Jon or the Others potentially making it to KL which is why Danny burns it down?

In a perfect world...Sansa rebuilds Winterfell, Stannis rules Storms End, Jon stays LC, Jorah returns to Bear Island and Danny goes to Dragonstone

Robb should've never went w/ the whole King of the North thing...just teamed up w/ Stannis and went down to KL and killed everyone and went back to Winterfell

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
I dont think there will be a throne when its all said and done :scheme:

The Others running this shyt

Lol that would be depressing but enough foundations have been laid for some shyt like that to happen

Bran turns heel, makes that great deku tree he's tangled up in the mission control center, wargs into Drogon, and uses flamethrower to melt the wall (it's super effective)

then the path is clear for the Others to rain terror on westeros :damn:

I don't trust them Children of the Forest, brehs.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
It would be the ultimate trolling and make the red wedding look like nothing...

the fact that its a game means to me someone HAS to win...however it may not be ANYONE we expect...i think the Super Perfect ending for the platinum trophy would be

Queen Dany
Lord Commander Jon
Lord Commander of the Queensguard, Arya Stark
Hand of the Queen, Tyrion
Master of Whispers, Sansa

ect

there may not BE a king.