A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
She can rebuild it but it'll be Rickon that rules it.

:umad:
I realized I forgot about him right after I posted that. :facepalm: I think he got too much Wildling in him to even want to rule Winterfell though. I'm about 95% sure Sansa will be Queen in some capacity.

Lord Commander of the Queensguard, Arya Stark

:ahh: Never thought of that. That'd be perfect.

I'm just sad because you know one of the big four HAS to die. Arya, Tyrion, Danny or Jon. Arya would piss too many people off, Danny would piss people off because it'd feel like we've been waiting on her to do something for years now and then she just dies, Jon may be dead but if he's alive (which I'm 99% sure about) there is no way GRRM kills him off AGAIN...and Tyrion is GRRMs favorite character so... :yeshrug:

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
Honestly though, when I go though every contender or fringe/potential contender for the Iron Throne and imagine them actually ending the series as the King/Queen of Westeros

for every one of them I think "nahhh, can't see that happening"

I have no fukking idea how this shyt is going to end.

I'll take any ending that isn't "Jon Snow is The Prince who was Promised, saves the world, ends up King on some Aragorn shyt, and they all lived happily ever after".

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Worst case scenario is Danny and Jon marrying and ruling in KL together. I have no idea why so many people want this to happen.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
just started reading the books. And Catlyin comes off as a bytch. The show makes her more likeable.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Y'all notice Melisandre doesn't say R'hllor's name or Azhor Ahzai's name in the show? I wanna know how to pronounce that shyt

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
Now that we're back to talking about who would make us mad if they died...i'll reiterate that if GRRM kills Arya off he better be bout that life because I'm coming for his head

my girl Arya getting on that faceless man life...she's about to be the greatest assassin in all of the seven kingdoms...someone that's not supposed to be on the throne gonna get there...then Arya's gonna eliminate them making way for Jon Snow to come through as the King

OR

the Others come through the wall and then we get an epic battle for the realm and my girl Arya comes through and sons a bunch of wight walkers

as far as I'm concerned Dany can kick rocks...been waiting on that bytch to do something...ANYTHING...been two books since she did anything.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Finished the Red Wedding last night....

:dwillhuh: :wtf:

"Jaime Lannister sends his regards" :damn:

"Make an end"

1002995-2POMFTY.gif

Goddamn yo... A lot of houses took Ls in that wedding.

Now the only dude fighting the Lannister take over is Stannis and that nikka is surrounded by religious zealots talkin' about burning a kid alive so Stannis can win the war :huhldup:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Niccas hatin on Jon Snow? Word? We gon act like he isn't the main character? Like he isn't going to end up on top of the world in the end? Nicca has that rags to riches, start from the bottom end up on top story about him. He ends up on the throne in the end guaranteed.

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Niccas hatin on Jon Snow? Word? We gon act like he isn't the main character? Like he isn't going to end up on top of the world in the end? Nicca has that rags to riches, start from the bottom end up on top story about him. He ends up on the throne in the end guaranteed.

You must not know the author. He's a son of a bytch who does not want his readers to be happy.