Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
#LimpWristFemaleEmoji

you ruined Joffrey dying based on his 'ned stark fucced up' in his rep

why would you do such things?:hmm:

No, its cause he called me a fakkot or something. But I admit i made a mistake.

I decided to read the books last year after the red wedding because there is no way I could go spoiler free. Its pretty much impossible now to avoid spoilers now, way too many people in the GOT thread are trying to be slick.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
No, its cause he called me a fakkot or something. But I admit i made a mistake.
Let's not lie in 2014 when the facts can be spilled in a matter of seconds, friend: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ned-stark-fukked-up-brehs.189033/

You came into the thread swinging at me. I was wrong. You didn't spoil the Caitlin think in a PM. You spoiled it in the general fukking thread and a number of other people saw it. THEN you spoiled Joffrey's death in my rep.

Don't fukking lie :ufdup:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Let's not lie in 2014 when the facts can be spilled in a matter of seconds, friend: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ned-stark-fukked-up-brehs.189033/

You came into the thread swinging at me. I was wrong. You didn't spoil the Caitlin think in a PM. You spoiled it in the general fukking thread and a number of other people saw it. THEN you spoiled Joffrey's death in my rep.

Don't fukking lie :ufdup:

I wasn't lying I barely remember this nor do I care anymore. I'm really not sure what you want from me after all these months? I didn't even know who you were lol.

If you want a moral victory its yours. Can we get back to discussing the books.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I wasn't lying I barely remember this nor do I care anymore. I'm really not sure what you want from me after all these months? I didn't even know who you were lol.

If you want a moral victory its yours. Can we get back to discussing the books.
I want nothing, ser. I only brought up your name because someone mentioned that you spoiled shyt in the show thread, which pissed me off cause you went full retard on me. To be honest, IDGAF at this point since you didn't spoil anything in the show thread. So whatever.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
breh if that shyt doesn't come out before the 5th tv season im gonna go crazy :mindblown:

least he can do is the beginning of 2015 hopefully :to:

I know.... If it came out on TV before the books I doubt I would enjoy it as much.

By the way they did a good job and showing the violence of Geoffrey death.........in the book it he was clawing at this throat drawing blood but I think the show did an equally good job of showing his suffering.

Cant wait to see Oblock face off with the hound. I heard they changed the actor.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
^*the mountain

can someone tell me more about what happened to oberyn's sister and who he was wed to and who's kids were killed?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I know.... If it came out on TV before the books I doubt I would enjoy it as much.

By the way they did a good job and showing the violence of Geoffrey death.........in the book it he was clawing at this throat drawing blood but I think the show did an equally good job of showing his suffering.

Cant wait to see Oblock face off with the hound. I heard they changed the actor.
You mean The Mountain

I feel like they've done a shytty job in the show building up the legend of the Mountain. We've barely seen him except in season 1 when he attacked Loras. I feel like throughout the book, at least, there was always someone telling a story about something fukked up he did. Like the time where that innkeeper said his daughter wasn't a whore, and he threw some coin at her and said, "She is now." :lupe:

I mean...I guess there's still some time. But they need to work on building him up ASAP. He's a pretty faceless character at this point.[DOUBLEPOST=1397603574][/DOUBLEPOST]
^*the mountain

can someone tell me more about what happened to oberyn's sister and who he was wed to and who's kids were killed?
Oberyn's sister was Elia Martell. She was a Princess and married to Rhaegar. Rhaegar was a Prince, son of the mad king, and he was the one who Robert so famously slew on the Trident with his hammer. The Mountain killed her baby and raped her with the baby's brains/blood still on his hands before killing her.

He is not a good person :pachaha:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
You mean The Mountain

I feel like they've done a shytty job in the show building up the legend of the Mountain. We've barely seen him except in season 1 when he attacked Loras. I feel like throughout the book, at least, there was always someone telling a story about something fukked up he did. Like the time where that innkeeper said his daughter wasn't a whore, and he threw some coin at her and said, "She is now." :lupe:

I mean...I guess there's still some time. But they need to work on building him up ASAP. He's a pretty faceless character at this point.[DOUBLEPOST=1397603574][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oberyn's sister was Elia Martell. She was a Princess and married to Rhaegar. Rhaegar was a Prince, son of the mad king, and he was the one who Robert so famously slew on the Trident with his hammer. The Mountain killed her baby and raped her with the baby's brains/blood still on his hands before killing her.

He is not a good person :pachaha:
:smh:

ya i knew of the rape/murder but i never knew that much

fukk the mountain.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

i hope they dont make Oblocks L too harsh, them nikkas in the thread finna roast my ass :sadcam:

as long as they know the mountain got a spoonful of that red viper special :demonic: it's all good