A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Didn't Jaime reveal some big secrets to Ilyn? He can't do that with Bronn so I guess all that chat is cut out. I thought that would have made great TV.
i guess he could still tell bronn stuff. if bronn snitched people probably wouldnt beleive him, and he knows that. sellswords dont got much credibility

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Damn b why you hating on hex? It was actually Spinoza.
You have got to be kidding me. :dwillhuh:

THATS THE SAME LOSER WHO SPOILED JOFFREYS AND CAITLINS "DEATH" IN A fukkING NEG TO ME BECAUSE I STARTED A THREAD SAYING "NED STARK fukkED UP" :pacspit:

Then dude actually goes and really spoils shyt in the tv thread???

Wow. Ban this fukking fakkit, real talk. You motherfukkers didnt do shyt when he tried to ruin the series for me. Get this bytch outta here. I'm sick of it.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yep. Creative, right? I'd name names, but I'm not the type to hold grudges. If you are reading this, SER, know that you will forever be a fakkit for that one :pacspit:
just went to see who it was......... :hovlaff: damn that's fukked up forreal tho

sidenote: get rid of that post you just made, i'd rather nikkas believe those other dudes are geniuses than you confirming it for them :manny: they're pathetic for trying so hard to get daps/rep anyway, just leave em be i guess

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

THATS THE SAME LOSER WHO SPOILED JOFFREYS AND CAITLINS "DEATH" IN A fukkING NEG TO ME BECAUSE I STARTED A THREAD SAYING "NED STARK fukkED UP" :pacspit:

Wow. Ban this fukking fakkit, real talk. You motherfukkers didnt do shyt when he tried to ruin the series for me. Get this bytch outta here. I'm sick of it.
no it wasn't spinoza who made the spoiler post in the show thread breh, yall miscommunicatin like a mahfukka right now :hovlaff: chill out[DOUBLEPOST=1397598024][/DOUBLEPOST]
@spinoza has to pay for his sins here and now?
no breh yall mixing this shyt up

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

:whoa: I misread what I quoted. I was talking about the time Spinoza negged you and spoiled zombie Caitlyn . I don't know who dropped that new spoiler in the tv thread. I've been avoiding that thread because I don't want to accidentally spoil shyt.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'm just going off the word from a gentleman in this thread. :yeshrug:

If this is correct, you're still a fakkit spinoza. Just a little less of one.
yea that nikka was confused, this is the last post spinoza made in that thread
Still a dull wedding by Dothraki standards

Did you see the look Sir Loras tyrell gave Jamie when he said You cant marry her too. :banderas:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:whoa: I misread what I quoted. I was talking about the time Spinoza negged you and spoiled zombie Caitlyn . I don't know who dropped that new spoiler in the tv thread. I've been avoiding that thread because I don't want to accidentally spoil shyt.
I would feel bad if this dude hadn't shoved a knife in my back and twisted it, previously. He deserves no apologies, as he has no honor. GOOD DAY, SER.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I would feel bad if this dude hadn't shoved a knife in my back and twisted it, previously. He deserves no apologies, as he has no honor. GOOD DAY, SER.

:lupe: you were about to have the Coli knife that nikka.......:manny: can't say I blame you :heh: