A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Bout to give in and read these Wind of Winter sample chapters :snoop:

I was so close to sticking it out but the thirst is real brehs I need new material :damn:

I read the Dangerous Women story but have skipped Dunk and Egg so far, will that hold me over?
I quenched my thirst by reading Joe Abercrombie's books, who other members in here recommended at a far earlier point. The First Law trilogy reads very familiar and is quite good, then his 3 stand alone ones in the same world are also good.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I quenched my thirst by reading Joe Abercrombie's books, who other members in here recommended at a far earlier point. The First Law trilogy reads very familiar and is quite good, then his 3 stand alone ones in the same world are also good.

I read the First Law Trilogy, Best Served Cold and now I'm reading The Heroes. Best Served Cold tho... :wow:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
The Coli's way is the Old Way. The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.:birdman:
lmaooooo[DOUBLEPOST=1397600652][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nah. Only way to get banned here is to do some really creepy shyt in TLR. Anything else, regardless of how many times you've given this site money, go fukk yourself.

Trust me, I know first hand. :mjpls:
what you mean?:ohhh: are you faceless..?:ohhh:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Damn b why you hating on hex? It was actually Spinoza.

Huh I didnt do shyt in the game of thrones thread?[DOUBLEPOST=1397601711][/DOUBLEPOST]
You have got to be kidding me. :dwillhuh:

THATS THE SAME LOSER WHO SPOILED JOFFREYS AND CAITLINS "DEATH" IN A fukkING NEG TO ME BECAUSE I STARTED A THREAD SAYING "NED STARK fukkED UP" :pacspit:

Then dude actually goes and really spoils shyt in the tv thread???

Wow. Ban this fukking fakkit, real talk. You motherfukkers didnt do shyt when he tried to ruin the series for me. Get this bytch outta here. I'm sick of it.

I did give you that spoiler in a neg and you deserved it fakkot for spoiling other people.[DOUBLEPOST=1397601753][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm just going off the word from a gentleman in this thread. :yeshrug:

If this is correct, you're still a fakkit spinoza. Just a little less of one.

keep my name out of your mouth fakkot!

This is why you got your neg.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Huh I didnt do shyt in the game of thrones thread?[DOUBLEPOST=1397601711][/DOUBLEPOST]

I did give you that spoiler in a neg and you deserved it fakkot for spoiling other people.[DOUBLEPOST=1397601753][/DOUBLEPOST]

keep my name out of your mouth fakkot!

This is why you got your neg.
Explain to the people how I deserved it for posting a thread that says "Ned Stark fukked Up".

That could literally fukking mean anything.

I could post Theon Greyjoy fukked up. I could post Katniss fukking Everdeen fukked up. You stupid fukk, THAT SPOILS NOTHING. :pacspit:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Explain to the people how I deserved it for posting a thread that says "Ned Stark fukked Up".

That could literally fukking mean anything.

I could post Theon Greyjoy fukked up. I could post Katniss fukking Everdeen fukked up. You stupid fukk, THAT SPOILS NOTHING. :pacspit:
aye breh both of yall can take that shyt somewhere else :yawn: