A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
They're gonna develop Oberyn into a major character all season just to have his face smashed in during one of the last episodes. :russ:

If they didn't know Martin is heartless by now then that will solidify it.
first thing nikkas gon say is "TKG why the fukk you stanning this nikka and you knew he dies this season :bryan:"

When i first read the books i imagined Oblock as being a darkskinned nikka with a caesar+immaculate nas-level hairline so i was like "oh shyt a nikka in here wildin :gladbron:"

:yeshrug: Dorne still outchea tho, king's landing dont want those problems :myman:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
first thing nikkas gon say is "TKG why the fukk you stanning this nikka and you knew he dies this season :bryan:"

When i first read the books i imagined Oblock as being a darkskinned nikka with a caesar+immaculate nas-level hairline so i was like "oh shyt a nikka in here wildin :gladbron:"

:yeshrug: Dorne still outchea tho, king's landing dont want those problems :myman:

I just need the hype to build so the show watchers can yell at their TV like I was yelling at a hardcover book. I think I put A Storm of Swords down on 3 separate occasions :heh:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Someone posted the jewel snatch pics now too:snoop:

Aint no one short of Sherlock Holmes himself gonna figure that out on their own. Had to neg them too
yep, and people will act like it's 'fair game' because it was shown on the show, but no one would put that shyt together without knowing what happened

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Someone posted the jewel snatch pics now too:snoop:

Aint no one short of Sherlock Holmes himself gonna figure that out on their own. Had to neg them too

yep, and people will act like it's 'fair game' because it was shown on the show, but no one would put that shyt together without knowing what happened
these nikkas go out of their way to take the fun out of not knowing everything :why: could've had an interesting whodunit theme running in the thread to keep us enetertanined until next week, but no somebody just HAS to "figure out" everything within the first 24 hours of it airing :snoop:

im glad i read the books cuz if i only watched the shows i'd hate those nikkas more than book readers tbh :scusthov: atleast we actually have to piece shyt together over time and no idiot just spells shyt out for us randomly in a thread, WoW needs to hurry up and drop :noah:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
these nikkas go out of their way to take the fun out of not knowing everything :why: could've had an interesting whodunit theme running in the thread to keep us enetertanined until next week, but no somebody just HAS to "figure out" everything within the first 24 hours of it airing :snoop:

im glad i read the books cuz if i only watched the shows i'd hate those nikkas more than book readers tbh :scusthov: atleast we actually have to piece shyt together over time and no idiot just spells shyt out for us randomly in a thread, WoW needs to hurry up and drop :noah:
hard to debate this

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Agreed. Some fakkit here on the Coli got mad about me making a thread saying "Ned Stark fukked up" and Negged me. But in the Neg Comments, this little nikka told me that Joffrey gets murdered in his wedding at that Catelyn isnt really dead and will be back as a zombie :dahell:

I knew then that either I had to get off the Coli or I needed to read the books. nikkas are so petty :camby:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Agreed. Some fakkit here on the Coli got mad about me making a thread saying "Ned Stark fukked up" and Negged me. But in the Neg Comments, this little nikka told me that Joffrey gets murdered in his wedding at that Catelyn isnt really dead and will be back as a zombie :dahell:

I knew then that either I had to get off the Coli or I needed to read the books. nikkas are so petty :camby:
lol wait he negged you for the thread THEN spoiled it further for you? :ohmy: