A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Im no longer sure if the kid was Leaf or a wight

Still think it was Bloodraven though, need an HD looping gif:ohhh:

Enjoying reading the murder theories in the show thread. The answer is right in front of them though, just too subtle to notice. Olenna snatching the gem and the cup being in front of her

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Yeah the actor that plays Payne has cancer so they had t oswitch up.

I thought it was the wight from the 1st ep
God dammit, just rewatched it and the kid is definitely a wight and the thing I thought was Bloodraven is actually a White Walker reflection on ice

I lost :sadcam:

But I still win cause I know they are coming eventually :takedat:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
jnHHJ5d.jpg

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
God dammit, just rewatched it and the kid is definitely a wight and the thing I thought was Bloodraven is actually a White Walker reflection on ice

I lost :sadcam:

But I still win cause I know they are coming eventually :takedat:
I think they'll show up in ep 10 since it's titled "Children" D&D said ep 10 is the most expenisve episode of any season. I'm interested in seeing what that's gonna be about.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Even though I read wiki-spoilers...I was still mightily impressed by tonight's episode.

I wasn't expecting it to be such a "whodunit". It's interesting seeing all the reactions online...they filmed it to where if you didn't know, you could be thinking that it was ANYONE.

Tyrion had more than enough motive and opportunity...he's obviously the prime suspect in the show right now.

Sansa, same as Tyrion, motive and opportunity.

Seen lots of people thinking it was Cersei...she's real bitter about not being queen regent anymore.I like how they reminded people about Robert dying under those mysterious circumstances....

Olenna and Margery....well, we know what's up, but the non-savvy viewer might be able to guess that they just don't want her to marry that monster.

Loras even got into it a bit, dissing Jamie, and THAT STARE at Martell. Obviously, that was just some gay shyt, but he's still suspect right now.

Red Viper....tell Tywin that the Lannisters aren't the only ones who pay their debts....:merchant: :wow:

If was perfect brehs...great television. All the little looks and shyt people were giving Joffrey....And they made it so that Joffrey pretty much shyt on every single person at the wedding with that midget play....:blessed:

I'm just wondering how long they are going to keep the mystery up.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Even though I read wiki-spoilers...I was still mightily impressed by tonight's episode.

I wasn't expecting it to be such a "whodunit". It's interesting seeing all the reactions online...they filmed it to where if you didn't know, you could be thinking that it was ANYONE.

Tyrion had more than enough motive and opportunity...he's obviously the prime suspect in the show right now.

Sansa, same as Tyrion, motive and opportunity.

Seen lots of people thinking it was Cersei...she's real bitter about not being queen regent anymore.I like how they reminded people about Robert dying under those mysterious circumstances....

Olenna and Margery....well, we know what's up, but the non-savvy viewer might be able to guess that they just don't want her to marry that monster.

Loras even got into it a bit, dissing Jamie, and THAT STARE at Martell. Obviously, that was just some gay shyt, but he's still suspect right now.

Red Viper....tell Tywin that the Lannisters aren't the only ones who pay their debts....:merchant: :wow:

If was perfect brehs...great television. All the little looks and shyt people were giving Joffrey....And they made it so that Joffrey pretty much shyt on every single person at the wedding with that midget play....:blessed:

I'm just wondering how long they are going to keep the mystery up.
if you read the books why wonder how long they're gonna keep the mystery up? we already know when it's gonna be revealed

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
if you read the books why wonder how long they're gonna keep the mystery up? we already know when it's gonna be revealed
Naw I only read wiki-spoilers not the books.

What I meant was, I wonder if they are gonna keep it up for another couple of episodes, or if we just find out at the beginning of next episode.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Naw I only read wiki-spoilers not the books.

What I meant was, I wonder if they are gonna keep it up for another couple of episodes, or if we just find out at the beginning of next episode.
nah yall gonna have some time to come up with theories so have fun with that

ps. you brave as hell for coming in here like that, luckily i read the "wiki-spoilers" part of your post and took caution when i responded cuz i was definitely gonna say some other shyt