A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Jards

All Star
Daps
Dunk and fukking Egg? :dahell:

Don't disrespect Ser Duncan the Tall motherfukker :ufdup:
fukk you nikka, he ain't #starkset #Wolfgang as far as I know so:yeshrug:

I might've spoke too soon about this Dunk & Egg book though- this shyt kinda trill :patrice:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
they were supposed to release a new duncan and egg book called the she-wolves of winterfell but it got delayed and he released the princess and the queen instead. i would be interesting to see winterfell 100 yrs before

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Avi change this week for King Tommen the kitten lovin gawd?
i might go with Reggie Miller doing the "choke" the night of the episode

reggiemiller.jpg

:jawalrus: seems fitting

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i remember there were lannister set nikkas last year. i guess they musta read the books or googled shyt and spoiled it for themselves cause nobody repping lannister set this year. kinda takes some of the fun out of joffrey and tywin's death this season.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Thats seriously some bullshyt if yall pull that avi shyt again:beli:
we aint spoilin nothing for them nikkas so :yeshrug:

at the same time having a serious discussion with them in pointless :mjlol: no matter what we say they think we spoilng something, i guarantee the way im constantly saying starksxtarg alliance has a few of those nikkas sitting back with the :patrice: face, one of them is seriously thinking that dany never makes it to westeros because we keep saying that to shyt on those targset nikkas :mjlol:

it's just jokes in that thread breh :lolbron:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I have 175 people working for me, and not one has read the whole series, so I never get to talk ASOIF at work except for to my brother who fukking hates me for throwin spoilers at him whenever he pisses me off. We just hired a process eng to do time studies and shyt, and the some people that were bullshytting were talking about the show, come to find out the kid read the whole series :blessed:It's fukking great that I finally have somebody to talk to at work about this shyt