A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I didn't wanna read any of the sample chapters but once I read Mercy I went on to read all them shyts :snoop:

I've moved on to reading Dunk and fukking Egg now. Martin needs to hurry the fukk up and release WoW cause I'm fukking starving out here:shaq2:
Dunk and fukking Egg? :dahell:

Don't disrespect Ser Duncan the Tall motherfukker :ufdup:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Soooooo
Anyone else wondering Sandor Cleganes fate now

He wasn't mortally wounded so are they gonna carry his and Aryas storyline a few more episodes
thus making him a fan fave making his death that more impactful
What do yall think​

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Dunk and fukking Egg? :dahell:

Don't disrespect Ser Duncan the Tall motherfukker :ufdup:
4 pages in Kingsguard book :wow:

Soooooo
Anyone else wondering Sandor Cleganes fate now

He wasn't mortally wounded so are they gonna carry his and Aryas storyline a few more episodes
thus making him a fan fave making his death that more impactful
What do yall think​
Yah they can't break up Starsky and Hutch so soon. The dialogue between them is :russ:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
did the books mention the thenns to be canibals? i dont remember that

i dont think they mentioned the thenns specifically to be cannibals, but i think there was some wildling clan that were cannibals. probably just combined them. thenns were dope tho nikkas came in with their heads shaved and with the dope ass weapons.

man this season is gonna be fire :ohlawd:

i like how oberyn said that about rheagar. it starts to set up the eventual reveal about who jon is.

and did ya catch jon's voice change? they getting ready for lord commander snow out chea :krs:. i cant wait til he chops off janos slynts head.

i was kinda hoping that dontos would follow the storyline but they made it different. i dont get why they couldnt have him give her a note from littlefinger :yeshrug:

that new daario really fukking blew mine. the other daario was fukking perfect and this nikka seems like he just some lowborn from kings landing or someshyt. :stopitslime:

my wife hates joffrey so i cant wait to watch her reaction to the purple wedding :obama:

all in all i give this episode 9.5 out of 10 and im only removing .5 because of that new daario.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
We sure Joffrey gonna die next week? I doubt the show much of kings landing next week then stretch the wedding into 2 episodes meaning he does episode 4.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
We sure Joffrey gonna die next week? I doubt the show much of kings landing next week then stretch the wedding into 2 episodes meaning he does episode 4.

nah breh the episode is called the lion and the rose which suggests its mostly about the wedding. most likely it will be the last scene. this season the kings landing shyt will be mostly about tyrion's trial.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Damn nobody suspects Joff is gonna die next week, outside of one guy I saw on youtube who said he realized Cersei was holding someone's body in one of the trailers.

Will people be disappointed that the death isn't as glorious as they hoped (ie Arya killing him or Dany burning him)? Or will they be so happy he's dead that it won't matter. I remember thinking Joff's death was a cop out initially, but the more I thought about it he died the most painful death outside of the chick who ate her fingers. Choking is no joke, especially when you rip your throat open trying to get a breath...
:wow:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Damn nobody suspects Joff is gonna die next week, outside of one guy I saw on youtube who said he realized Cersei was holding someone's body in one of the trailers.

Will people be disappointed that the death isn't as glorious as they hoped (ie Arya killing him or Dany burning him)? Or will they be so happy he's dead that it won't matter. I remember thinking Joff's death was a cop out initially, but the more I thought about it he died the most painful death outside of the chick who ate her fingers. Choking is no joke, especially when you rip your throat open trying to get a breath...
:wow:

i think they gonna make it especially satisfying by having him be a douchebag to tyrion and sansa all night. by the end of the night ppl are gonna hate him even more and then to watch him choke to death is gonna be so dope :blessed:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
The Red Viper was perfectly cast. I think the non book readers will get invested in his character enough to be shocked when he gets his face mushed

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
yea i like his accent too and the fact that the other dornishmen had that middle eastern look. they did a good job of setting the dornish apart from the rest of westeros.