A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Lannisters won the war but they are going to lose heavy this season. I can't wait to see Jamie interacting with Joffery, Tywin and Tyrion. :wow:

That boy king is about to get so many L handed to him by the Lannisters. Then the Purple wedding.
tumblr_lj3t79ToKm1qchk28.gif

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Its hilarious talking to my cousin about the show....he doesn't read. He has no clue Joffrey about to get a case of sore throat :lolbron:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:banderas: the show thread is about to really get poppin. nikkas in there are not expecting 2 lannister deaths not even a little bit this season. i wish lannister set was deeper.

i cant fukking wait :takedat:

Mutha fukkas gon' learn, fukk em all. We riding with Stannis over here, fukk the Lion, fukk the Dragon, fukk the Flayed man, fukk the wolf (might give Neddard *he was never a friend, but he had honor* and Arya they props, but that's where it stops!!!!
They better not make our just and dutiful king look like a fukking bafoon this year in the show.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Mutha fukkas gon' learn, fukk em all. We riding with Stannis over here, fukk the Lion, fukk the Dragon, fukk the Flayed man, fukk the wolf (might give Neddard *he was never a friend, but he had honor* and Arya they props, but that's where it stops!!!!
They better not make our just and dutiful king look like a fukking bafoon this year in the show.
#StannisSet:blessed:#NightGang

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

:ufdup:

#starkset over here playboy. we only riding with stannis for now cause the enemy of my enemy is my friend but if he burns any white trees we gonna have to set the wolves on him and his red bytch. if jon snow turns out to be half targaryen we aint taking up arms with stannis against khaleesi and 3 dragons. this is the song of ice and fire not ice, fire and simps :mjpls: