mj-laughing.gif

:to: man this shyt so frustrating. dude got us like crackheads out here

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
I agree that people should be discussing it in spoiler tags, but as far as me saying it was an Arya chapter even though it is titled something else....if you don't know who the chapter is about within the first paragraph then you aint been paying attention to the story at all and I'm not sure spoiler tags should be your main concern. It would be like titling a chapter "The boy in the cave" and the first sentence is exploring the cave through Hodor's eyes, then being upset that someone told you it was a Bran chapter.

Not talking about you specifically, I just see people in other forums getting butthurt because someone says its an Arya chapter. It aint meant to be a secret.

Besides, I posted "its Arya" before I even read it. I saw a picture of the Titan and scrolled a bit and saw the name Izembaro and knew before reading anything.
I'm kind of salty cause i didn't read any preview chapters yet and i wouldn't have read this one ( which i didn't read yet but will) if i didn't know it was an Arya chapter. A nikka can't resist the faceless lone wolf.

But y'all the brehs so carry on.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Whats sad about all these preview chapters is that most of them were cut from ADWD. And in none of them has the plot advanced much other than Arienne chapters. Almost all the other chapters are about the batttle of Meereen which was supposed to be on ADWD.

The point I'm getting at is we have like 12% of the TWOW already and it hasnt advanced beyond the original plan for ADWD.

The next point I'm getting at is I might have to drop the Michael Jordan gif at the thought of this finishing in 7 books.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
GRRM revealed on his blog that this chapter in its first form 10 years ago was supposed to be Arya's opening chapter after his originally planned 5-year gap that would occur between books. Interesting.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So ep 10 gonna be
-Tyrion killing Tywin
-Jon becoming LC
-Dany's dragons eating the farmer's child
-COTF saves Bran
-Lady Stoneheart

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I have become to believe That Hot Pie is Azor Ahai reborn
look at how he fulfills the prophecies.

Born of salt and smoke who else but cook is around salt and smoke.
It won't be long before Hot Pie realizes his destiny rides dragons and save the 7 kingdoms from the others.
:blessed:
tumblr_m4crn10tRH1qzlt9yo2_250.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
And that's the confusing part. She had to know at some point during the training the Faceless Men don't just kill who they want. I'd be annoyed if she just left Braavos without completing the training. That would be a huge waste of the readers' time.
:krs::ooh:

i didnt know he would put it up so fast. i read it this morning on the train to work. goddamn! arya is letting nikkas touch her chest and touching nikkas dikks to kill them! she is a certified gooness. raff the sweetling! this little chick is gonna get everybody on her list before the series is done watch.

i gotta brush up on her story tho. didnt the kindly man send her off to some mission? what was she doing in a show and then blowing her cover to kill raff? i gotta re-read her chapters cause i could have sworn she was sent on some type of mission

i was thinking that too but then i remembered that she got in trouble for killing somebody on her own before. the kindly man said something like "who are u to decide who is to live and who is to die?" so i thought they only killed those that the faceless men deemed deserving of death. idk ima re-read today when i get out of work.

im reading more about it on other forums tho and some people say it seems like she is leaving the FM. she cant stop being arya and cant stop wanting revenge. she might end up catching a ride back to kings landing with the westerosi envoy.

IIRC didn't she purposely hide her personal things so that after her training she could become arya again and murk everyone on her list? so it kinda makes sense that she's still doing dirt on the low when she gets the chance even tho she's in training :manny: she's just using these FM at this point and has no interest in staying after she learns everything she wants to