A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
OH shyt....I just looked at the "What's New" description for the update and it includes:

Tyrion 2 full chapter:ehh:

58 new character profiles including Syrio Forel :ohhh: and Ser Duncan The Tall :wow::whoo::stylin:

164 new places including locations in Kings' Landing and the Known World :ehh:

A full Targaryen bloodline with new character profiles :whoo:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Ironborn smashing the fukk outta those Yunkish and Qarth fakkits:wow:

Ser Barristan and Grey Worm got em panicking too:wow:

Dragons playing human badminton:wow:

Dope chapter

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
I don't think I want to read these chapter leaks....:patrice:

These Dunk & Egg novellas are piff though...I thought they would be wack. :whoo:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
So I guess I'm the only person on the internet who saw the season 4 preview on Tru TV last night that had a new clip in it of the Iron Throne room with snow falling in it and the roof burnt off? No one has mentioned it on westeros.org or on Reddit. I can't find the clip on the internet and I stupidly didn't snap a picture with my phone.

Also, like I said in the other thread I rewatched the House of the Undying scene and this was not repeat footage from that.

Seems to me like Dany might be having more visions this season, or perhaps Bran will be having a vision once he reaches Bloodraven. HBO is doing some seriously heavy foreshadowing here, my guess is that this will be the aftermath of a new Dance With Dragons between Aegon and Dany
This one?