A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:whew: wow i think im gonna get the audiobooks instead of making my 4th reread

anybody got links to the audiobooks?

I got them from tpb

that dude Roy Dotrice is a good narrator/reader. he does different accents and voices for different characters, so it's easy to keep track

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
birdman-rapper-rubbing-hands.gif

there's so many players at this point

Very few real players though, shyt ton of cat paws

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I got them from tpb

that dude Roy Dotrice is a good narrator/reader. he does different accents and voices for different characters, so it's easy to keep track
5th time through thhe audio's, Roy is the man. I still need his book 4 reread though, I only have that bum that did it and it doesnt flow at all

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
yall really need to stop talking about the Martells and shyt in the show thread. when you talk about stuff like that, you make people think they missed something. then they might make the mistake of googling what you're talking about... :sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
yall really need to stop talking about the Martells and shyt in the show thread. when you talk about stuff like that, you make people think they missed something. then they might make the mistake of googling what you're talking about... :sadcam:

I mentioned before that Oberyn Is fair game having been all over the trailers, but when you got drawings of Quentyn Martell being burned by a dragon being posted it is obvious that shyt is crossing the line

Martell clan dont even get to eat until season 5 so I'm not sure what yall are so anxious for.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I mentioned before that Oberyn Is fair game having been all over the trailers, but when you got drawings of Quentyn Martell being burned by a dragon being posted it is obvious that shyt is crossing the line

Martell clan dont even get to eat until season 5 so I'm not sure what yall are so anxious for.

they show a lot of things in the trailer that are rather big spoilers, IF a 'book reader' explains the significance. that's kind of where the danger lies, IMO. for instance, I wouldn't want to say in so many words that they show Tyrion in shackles, even though they clearly show Tyrion in shackles. as book readers, we know the answers, so the clues are obvious

to be clear, i don't think mentioning Oberyn's name is a 'spoiler', but I just wish peeps would avoid talking about ANYTHING that hasn't been on the show. but everyone likes to...

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I'm not going to read through this thread for fear of spoilers, but if you quote me, please don't include any spoilers. I'm reading Storm of Swords now. Oberyn just told Tyrion that he'd be his champion. shyt just got REAAAAAAAL. I hope dude in the show has as much swagger as him.

This nikka is not taking down the mountain tho breh :stopitslime:

btw, my favorite story about the mountain was in clash of kings where that guy chisyeck or something was telling the story about how they were staying at that inn and gregor called the inkeepers daughter a whore. he said she isn't a whore. and the mountain said "She is now", threw a couple coppers at him, and rode his daughter right there. Even asked for change :dead:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
lol cot damn. The Mountain is filth.
I'm not going to read through this thread for fear of spoilers, but if you quote me, please don't include any spoilers. I'm reading Storm of Swords now. Oberyn just told Tyrion that he'd be his champion. shyt just got REAAAAAAAL. I hope dude in the show has as much swagger as him.

This nikka is not taking down the mountain tho breh :stopitslime:

btw, my favorite story about the mountain was in clash of kings where that guy chisyeck or something was telling the story about how they were staying at that inn and gregor called the inkeepers daughter a whore. he said she isn't a whore. and the mountain said "She is now", threw a couple coppers at him, and rode his daughter right there. Even asked for change :dead:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Can one of you brehs post that Battle of Qohor video? I can't find it

it was on the Target website, but I don't see it there anymore. probably because the Season 3 set has been released. hopefully it, and whatever other bonus material there is, will make it to youtube soon