A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
every time i read that part i hope against hope that oberyn comes out alive :heh: after the red wedding that was the single most WTF moment for me.

in retrospect (and sort of 'outside the box'), he kind of had to lose. I don't know where the story would have gone had Tyrion been acquitted

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
in retrospect (and sort of 'outside the box'), he kind of had to lose. I don't know where the story would have gone had Tyrion been acquitted

yea it had to happen, but damn what a great character. sad to see him go so soon.

u could make the case tho that tyrion could have left with him to dorne and found a way into doran's plans. but yea i like his current path better.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
doran's plans.

birdman-rapper-rubbing-hands.gif

there's so many players at this point

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
dude had it won but was feelin himself too much, crazy how mountain basically beat him to death while lying on the ground defeated lol

I don't think he was 'feelin himself too much' as much as he was determined to get that confession (but I guess those could be one in the same). apparently he knew there was a chance he would lose, cause he poisoned his spear (and 'thickened' the poison so it would lead to a slow agonizing death)

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
I don't think he was 'feelin himself too much' as much as he was determined to get that confession (but I guess those could be one in the same). apparently he knew there was a chance he would lose, cause he poisoned his spear (and 'thickened' the poison so it would lead to a slow agonizing death)

yeah, almost like he got too emotional in the end, plus the way i read into it was that he temporarily lost sight of his gameplan when he saw the mountain go down and briefly dropping his guard left him vulnerable to be caught slippin'.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
it's gon be a sad day to watch that one.......:wow:

too bad cuz dude bout to be swaggin all over Kings Landing. I been waiting for this season for so long :blessed:

nikkas over in the TV thread, with no clue this shyt is like having an early copy of the new GTA my nikka

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
it's gon be a sad day to watch that one.......:wow:

too bad cuz dude bout to be swaggin all over Kings Landing. I been waiting for this season for so long :blessed:

nikkas over in the TV thread, with no clue this shyt is like having an early copy of the new GTA my nikka

the pace of this season is going to be crazy. so much shyt happens