Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
Its funny how much they are promoting Oberyn
When that nikkuh gets killed people gonna be like
:mindblown:

he did it to us again!!!!!

lmao

True story. I heard about the character and all the hype before I read the actual book, so when I read his first appearance I was thinking how this dope fukker was gonna tear shyt up from here until the end of the series. I ain't gonna say I cried when I read his death but you know some dust got in my eyes and my allergies were already acting up that day so....

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I thought it was a fake tease or something when they said the Mountain caved his face in. Couldnt believe that shyt until it was confirmed he died. Was some bullshyt, but a reminder that this aint no fairy tale

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I thought it was a fake tease or something when they said the Mountain caved his face in. Couldnt believe that shyt until it was confirmed he died. Was some bullshyt, but a reminder that this aint no fairy tale
yeah.. i didnt realize he was dead until the next related chapter.. if i remember correct.. the fight ended with mountain punching his face and there was a big "crunch" i though he caught a broken jaw or something.. when i found out his whole face was caved in i was like "noooooo"

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
thank you sir. gonna read this later

:whew: just got done reading this shyt myself to brush up on it. i forgot a lot of that shyt. some of it is a bit of a stretch but there is enough evidence to suggest the boltons and freys are about to get fukked up beautifully. the freys already started getting shytted on and now the boltons gonna suffer some serious punishment. fukk the reynes of castamere, theres gonna be a new song about extinct houses, the freys of the twins and boltons of the dreadfort.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:whew: just got done reading this shyt myself to brush up on it. i forgot a lot of that shyt. some of it is a bit of a stretch but there is enough evidence to suggest the boltons and freys are about to get fukked up beautifully. the freys already started getting shytted on and now the boltons gonna suffer some serious punishment. fukk the reynes of castamere, theres gonna be a new song about extinct houses, the freys of the twins and boltons of the dreadfort.

Some of them fakkits already got cooked and eaten in a pie:russ:

Wayman Manderly dont fukk around

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
i got you.

basically, all the northern lords are playing along with the boltons and freys til they get a chance for revenge. they are using stannis as a means to achieve this and know that rickon is alive. manderly sent davos to get him because he knows that rickon right now is the true king in the north.

i have to brush up on it but it has alot of moving parts. here is a link

http://www.the-mainboard.com/index....-major-book-4-5-spoilers-6-part-essay.123206/

They must have some serious love for the Starks. Rickon is only a baby. You'd think they'd just get rid of Bolton and Frey, then try to claim power for themselves.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
They must have some serious love for the Starks. Rickon is only a baby. You'd think they'd just get rid of Bolton and Frey, then try to claim power for themselves.

The northern Lords are all very serious about loyalty and ned stark was a good and just ruler to them all, even the Boltons. The fact that the starks have lost the way they did makes those houses even more dedicated to them and to seeking justice for them.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
The northern Lords are all very serious about loyalty and ned stark was a good and just ruler to them all, even the Boltons. The fact that the starks have lost the way they did makes those houses even more dedicated to them and to seeking justice for them.

If the Lannisters or the Tyrells fell and all that remained was a little boy, the people there would have killed the kid and taken power for themselves. Not the North though. They loyal to the end. That's why I'm proud to be #StarkSet :to:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
The Sandsnakes fukkerry :lupe:
That's easily what I want to see pan out the most. A lot of book readers slept on Doran Martell initially, but you've got to respect how he's been working the long con this whole time. He's got his nieces spread out nearly everywhere that matters. I just hope Quentyn's death doesn't fukk up the possibility of the GOAT alliance happening still:to:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
That's easily what I want to see pan out the most. A lot of book readers slept on Doran Martell initially, but you've got to respect how he's been working the long con this whole time. He's got his nieces spread out nearly everywhere that matters. I just hope Quentyn's death doesn't fukk up the possibility of the GOAT alliance happening still:to:

Seems like GRRM is sonning this family like the Starks lowkey. First Oberyn, then Quentyn. The Myrcella plan got interrupted. I think only Arianne and the daughter in KL have a shot to do anything.

EDIT: I haven't read AFFC in 3 years but I remember something about Doran intercepting that himself. Still, 2 key members of the Martell family are out of the picture.

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Things Im looking forward to:

-Is tree Bran gonna be good or evil? I'm riding with him either way

-Stannis please dont die unless its a badass death

-White Walkers I hope they wreck shop as long as the Starks survive

-Howland Reed da gawd showing up

-Ser Barristan dropping knowledge on Dany hopefully and revealing crazy shyt

-Littlefinger going out the moon door

-Where is Arya gonna turn up

-More info about the Land of Always Winter and/or Asshai

My hype for moments:

Tyrion and Dany interactions (along with meeting back up with Jorah).

The inevitable betrayal of Dany by Daario.

Sansa sacking up and using Little Finger's lessons to take all of Little Finger's power away from him.

Wishful thinking but, Arya being the face changer sent to off Cersei would be so damned epic (I got it all in my head so that it fits without plot holes...she gon' use Jamie's or Tyrion's face).

Tormund and Melisandre reacting to the Jon Snow murder attempt and betrayal.

Rickon's return and Bran's tree powers.

Lady Stoneheart meeting Jamie and Brienne's next move.

Watching the kingdom's reaction to a Targaryen calling for arms to reclaim the throne even if he's not really Rhaegar's son.

Frey and Bolton families getting what they deserve.

Dragons finally arriving and the impact that they have on the game.

Varys stepping up his moves.

Samwell adding a faceless man's body to his murder count would be hilarious.

The most obvious...Jon Snow's return as Azor Ahai. Maybe to really play out the myth, Melisandre gives him the flame kiss to revive him and he sees her as Ygritte as she's dying or some ish. Idk, I'm just throwing it out there for the hell of it.