A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
the thing im looking forward to the most is seeing the northern conspiracy pan out. i want to see(read lol) the freys getting bodied thoroughly and the boltons getting tortured too.

close 2nd is danarys coming back to the city and seeing how that battle pans out. i hope ser barristan makes it out alive :lupe:
Dude, u realize this thread is a spoiler-welcome thread. u may wanna back off bbefore people start answering questions u dont want answered

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
the thing im looking forward to the most is seeing the northern conspiracy pan out. i want to see(read lol) the freys getting bodied thoroughly and the boltons getting tortured too.

close 2nd is danarys coming back to the city and seeing how that battle pans out. i hope ser barristan makes it out alive :lupe:
can you give me some details on said theory?

i saw it before but never got to reading it

cliff notes plz

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Dude, u realize this thread is a spoiler-welcome thread. u may wanna back off bbefore people start answering questions u dont want answered

yea breh, ive read the books 3 times lol. thanks for looking out tho.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
can you give me some details on said theory?

i saw it before but never got to reading it

cliff notes plz

i got you.

basically, all the northern lords are playing along with the boltons and freys til they get a chance for revenge. they are using stannis as a means to achieve this and know that rickon is alive. manderly sent davos to get him because he knows that rickon right now is the true king in the north.

i have to brush up on it but it has alot of moving parts. here is a link

http://www.the-mainboard.com/index....-major-book-4-5-spoilers-6-part-essay.123206/

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
i got you.

basically, all the northern lords are playing along with the boltons and freys til they get a chance for revenge. they are using stannis as a means to achieve this and know that rickon is alive. manderly sent davos to get him because he knows that rickon right now is the true king in the north.

i have to brush up on it but it has alot of moving parts. here is a link

http://www.the-mainboard.com/index....-major-book-4-5-spoilers-6-part-essay.123206/
thank you sir. gonna read this later

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Its funny how much they are promoting Oberyn
When that nikkuh gets killed people gonna be like
:mindblown:

he did it to us again!!!!!

lmao

word man i think even some book readers gonna feel that one. he was such a dope character its gonna suck to see him die even though we already know its gonna happen :to:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Things Im looking forward to:

-Is tree Bran gonna be good or evil? I'm riding with him either way

-Stannis please dont die unless its a badass death

-White Walkers I hope they wreck shop as long as the Starks survive

-Howland Reed da gawd showing up

-Ser Barristan dropping knowledge on Dany hopefully and revealing crazy shyt

-Littlefinger going out the moon door

-Where is Arya gonna turn up

-More info about the Land of Always Winter and/or Asshai

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
word man i think even some book readers gonna feel that one. he was such a dope character its gonna suck to see him die even though we already know its gonna happen :to:

word. when i read the books i did everything to avoid all spoilers and that death pissed me off

especially after that epic fight . the way dude kept yelling "you raped her... you killed her.. you murdered her children..SAY HER NAME!!" over and over again during the beef.... you really felt the dude was still hurting over the murder of his lil' sis.