A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
naw that happened as soon as he got back with bernie. They will prob cut that out. I am interested to see Jamie interacting with Joffery now though.

Nah i think they gon show it, in the trailer you see jamie and cersei making out..its the last time theyre intimate in the books, over joffs dead body

Word tho @ jamie n joff...jamie prolly gon realize how much of a piece of shyt joff is and put him in his place like tywin did

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Nah i think they gon show it, in the trailer you see jamie and cersei making out..its the last time theyre intimate in the books, over joffs dead body

Word tho @ jamie n joff...jamie prolly gon realize how much of a piece of shyt joff is and put him in his place like tywin did

Brienne: Joffrey was your...
Jaime: My king. Leave it at that.
Brienne: You say Sansa killed him. Why protect her?
Jaime: Because Joff was no more to me than a squirt of seed in Cersei's c*nt. And because he deserved to die.

that's some fukked up sh*t to say about your son, disgusting incest baby or not :damn:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Brienne: Joffrey was your...
Jaime: My king. Leave it at that.
Brienne: You say Sansa killed him. Why protect her?
Jaime: Because Joff was no more to me than a squirt of seed in Cersei's c*nt. And because he deserved to die.

that's some fukked up sh*t to say about your son, disgusting incest baby or not :damn:

Yoooo i literally just read that part of the book lol im on the next chapter now where jon is sent by alliser thorne and janos slynt to kill mance

Jamie is the fukking truth, he know joff aint shyt :pacspit:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Yoooo i literally just read that part of the book lol im on the next chapter now where jon is sent by alliser thorne and janos slynt to kill mance

Jamie is the fukking truth, he know joff aint shyt :pacspit:

I agree,
If they include that in the show...
Or at least the dialogue with Brienne
piff

Also
Who was Jaimie pointing the sword at?
Was that Tyrion you think or one of the Kettlebecks
With him already being in Kings Landing
how are they going to change this

See,
I like it when they change some things
cause as a reader
I like the anticipation and wonder that non-readers get wonder wtf is going to happen​

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Jamie kind of made that situation though. making babies when he couldn't play the role of their father

sometimes after you make your bed, you have to lay in it :yeshrug:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I agree,
If they include that in the show...
Or at least the dialogue with Brienne
piff

Also
Who was Jaimie pointing the sword at?
Was that Tyrion you think or one of the Kettlebecks
With him already being in Kings Landing
how are they going to change this

See,
I like it when they change some things
cause as a reader
I like the anticipation and wonder that non-readers get wonder wtf is going to happen​

I assumed that scene was tywin giving jamie oathkeeper and jamie checking it out.

As far as him being in KL during all this, i think they changing it so jamie can have more interactions with his fam mostly with tyrion just so that ending with them stings a little more.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
so why exactly was Shae in Tywin's bed? I understand the obvious answer, but what does that say about all Tywin's issues with Tyrion's whores?

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
so why exactly was Shae in Tywin's bed? I understand the obvious answer, but what does that say about all Tywin's issues with Tyrion's whores?
twin just hates tyrion for what he is and the fact hsis wife died giving birth to him. he used the whores excuse as a scapegoat. if tyrion never banged a single whore , tywin would still find something to bytch about

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
twin just hates tyrion for what he is and the fact hsis wife died giving birth to him. he used the whores excuse as a scapegoat. if tyrion never banged a single whore , tywin would still find something to bytch about
that still leaves some questions as far as how long Tywin had been... using her services. since the trial? before that? and why her? and what does it say about her?

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
@daze23 @duck

Tywin must've been low-key into smashing whores too
:patrice:

He was just under about it.

I mean...
Dude does have a dikk
and in the tongue of the Bravosi
'A man does have needs'
:scheme:

Well as I think about it,
Varys had passages built to Brothel's to serve the need of a previous King's Hand...
Tywin
:ohmy:

*Looks in book*

"Your whoring is a weakness in you," Lord Tywin said without preamble,"but perhaps some share of the blame is mine. Since you stand no taller than a boy, I have found it easy to forget you are in truth a man grown, with all of a man's baser needs. It is past time you are wed."

Yep,
It's official...
Tywin was into smashing whores too

:laugh:

Besides
Tywin had Tyrion's wife gang raped in front of him just to prove a point...
That motherfukker does have at least 1 screw loose
:unsure:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
that still leaves some questions as far as how long Tywin had been... using her services. since the trial? before that? and why her? and what does it say about her?
shae is just a dirty ho.. no need to look for any deeper answer than that

and @BonafideDefacto i'm guessing tywin been banging whores most of his life. his wife's been dead at least 20 decades and he never hooked up with any other woman.. he had to get some ass somewhere,. he said it himself "with all of a man's baser needs.". that about sums it up.. him viewing p*ssy as a need and not just a want , and with all his power he aint gunna go without his needs

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
why Shae though? was he like "hmmm, Tyrion really liked this one. :patrice: let me see if she has some secret sauce :shaq: "

she was also wearing the hand's chain. seems they were getting pretty close....
honestly i think thats excatly how it went down. tywin was cold vindictive a$$hole and after what he did to tyrion with his wife when he was younger, fukking his girl just to spite him seems very likely

i think the hate for his son goes beyond him being a midget and causing his moms death in childbirth ... i think tywin beleives tyrion to be the illigitimate son of the mad king and tywin had no way to prove it so that anger grew inside him over the years