A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I have an idea he's going to be present for what happens to Riverrun (since Tom of Sevenstreams is there as undercover right now)

But it looks like they turned Gendry to Edric Storm for the show, I don't where that's going...
I think last we saw, Davos aided his escape on the show. so maybe he'll go more towards the 'Gendry' story line now

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I think last we saw, Davos aided his escape on the show. so maybe he'll go more towards the 'Gendry' story line now

You think he's gonna link up with the BWB again after they sold him out? Granted that was under Beric's administration but Thoros of Myr was a part of that transaction too lol

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You think he's gonna link up with the BWB again after they sold him out? Granted that was under Beric's administration but Thoros of Myr was a part of that transaction too lol
who knows. it's hard to say since it's even not clear where his character is going in the book

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
who knows. it's hard to say since it's even not clear where his character is going in the book

He'll probably become irrelevant to the plot like the rest of Robert's b*stards for the show and books.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
He'll probably become irrelevant to the plot like the rest of Robert's b*stards for the show and books.
the rest? there's just two that are known (and still alive), right? Edric was kind of hidden away, but Gendry seems like he'll have some sort of significance. Edric too since he's still alive

there's so many damn players in this game...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
the rest?
Mya Stone is at the Vale with Sansa right now

Bella was one conceived during the Battle of Bells, she flirts with Gendry (not knowing that's her half-brother)

Edric Storm (you know the story)

The ones killed were Barra during the City Watch raid in KL and some unnammed twins in Casterly Rock.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Refresh my memory.

Aryra was the only other Stark that had wolf dreams right?

No. Rickon definitely did. Pretty sure they all did, Rickon for sure though

EDIT: Might be remembering wrong. I know Rickon had dreams in the Winterfell crypts, maybe not wolf dreams though

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish they would've done more would've done more with the Iron Islands up to this point of the series
I wanna see more people repping house GreyJoy.
If Victorian, Euron and Aeron had more screen time
people would definitely rep

I just want one more house to shyt on lol

But there gear is the sickest

I guess we will get this Season 5...
I can see the season starting off with Aeron resurrecting nikkuhs on the beach

'What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger'

lmao at that quote.
Shyt should be the motto of the White-walkers

tumblr_m546doFYny1qzxj9to1_500.gif
Anything involving the Iron Islands (except Euron) was boring as fukk to me

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Meeren dialog?

She is in Meeren in the trailer. He dialogue appears clearly to show her struggles with ruling the country, which is book 5 stuff.

To sum it up....the question was about whether trailer stuff shows book 4 and 5 stuff. Theon, Bran, and Danaerys all show book 4 and 5 material. Other characters might too, haven't really watched it that closely. Actually, I think some of the Jamie Lannister stuff might be past book 3 too but my memory isn't clear

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. Rickon definitely did. Pretty sure they all did, Rickon for sure though

EDIT: Might be remembering wrong. I know Rickon had dreams in the Winterfell crypts, maybe not wolf dreams though
That makes me wonder if Rob and Sansa ever had them

And if they did what would happen in Sansa's case, where her wolf dies?

And what about Jon :ohhh: