A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I say "black and biracial aren't mutually exclusive" it means that you can be both at the same time. Biracials have been black since the beginning of the concept of race as we know it. Black has never meant exclusively African

you're spinning the same argument. "we should procreate with whites/non-blacks and accept biracials because of slavery." no, nikka. nobody said shyt about being exclusively african either. we should not (and cannot) cont. incorporating other groups into our tribe under the one drop rule. the neanderthals you breed with in present day have nothing to do with slavery.

No, I didn't I say that. If you're unsure as to what I did say then go back and retread the post.

i'm not searching for pics, and suddenly your boy @IllmaticDelta doesn't want to spam pics of euro-blacks. so i'm going to ask you the same question again.

if we were in 1700, would whites accept paula patton/blake griffen offspring, being fully aware of their ancestry? we both know the answer, so flip flop over why you can't respond to it.

We should accept anybody of African descent who's truly down for all other people of African descent regardless of their mix.

if they want to fight for black causes, cool. but they will be treated like mexicans, gays, liberals, or any other so-called "black allies." claiming them as my own, co-signing the unions that create them; nah, black people gotta get off that.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
you're spinning the same argument. "we should procreate with whites/non-blacks and accept biracials because of slavery."
I didn't say this. In fact I've even said the opposite. You pulled this from your own loose ass. Your insistence upon lying is why must posts are so long.

no, nikka. nobody said shyt about being exclusively african either.
You said "exclusively black". What the fukk is "exclusively black"? For the millionth time, "black" has always included people with admixture. "Exclusively black" is an oxymoron.

we should not (and cannot) cont. incorporating other groups into our tribe under the one drop rule.
I understand that this is your opinion. You've said that you want to redefine what it means to be black over and over. What you haven't done is state a consistent dedinition of how you want to redefine black. You dodge the question because I've already shown that the definition that you've posted before is stupid and makes no sense.

i'm not searching for pics, and suddenly your boy @IllmaticDelta doesn't want to spam pics of euro-blacks.
I don't give a fukk what you do or don't search for. The question was actually rhetorical. I know that you can't find an example of a pale skinned blonde haired light eyed(white) slave because it doesn't exist.

so i'm going to ask you the same question again.

if we were in 1700, would whites accept paula patton/blake griffen offspring, being fully aware of their ancestry? we both know the answer, so flip flop over why you can't respond to it.
You ignore my completely relevant questions then think Ima keep answering these dumb ass hypotheticals. First you supposedly didn't care what whites think now you're trying to get me to speak for them:dahell:. Go ask somebody white. Better yet, just shut up on the issue until you're smart enough to come up with an actual argument. All you can do is deflect.

if they want to fight for black causes, cool. but they will be treated like mexicans, gays, liberals, or any other so-called "black allies." claiming them as my own, co-signing the unions that create them; nah, black people gotta get off that.
The question is, how do you go about getting other blacks to go along with this dumb c00n shyt you're saying above? You've already acknowledged that you're in the extreme minority. How do you plan on pushing this agenda outside of the coli? Or are you just satisfied being an internet troll? I've tried to explain why your position is counterproductive to the black community and how it makes no sense, but you're never going to listen. So maybe if you get off your ass and go talk to some people in real life about this dumb shyt, they'll be able to get thru to you.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

Do you know the answer to that question?:troll:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I didn't say this. In fact I've even said the opposite. You pulled this from your own loose ass. Your insistence upon lying is why must posts are so long.

You said "exclusively black". What the fukk is "exclusively black"? For the millionth time, "black" has always included people with admixture. "Exclusively black" is an oxymoron.

I understand that this is your opinion. You've said that you want to redefine what it means to be black over and over. What you haven't done is state a consistent dedinition of how you want to redefine black. You dodge the question because I've already shown that the definition that you've posted before is stupid and makes no sense.

I don't give a fukk what you do or don't search for. The question was actually rhetorical. I know that you can't find an example of a pale skinned blonde haired light eyed(white) slave because it doesn't exist.

You ignore my completely relevant questions then think Ima keep answering these dumb ass hypotheticals. First you supposedly didn't care what whites think now you're trying to get me to speak for them:dahell:. Go ask somebody white. Better yet, just shut up on the issue until you're smart enough to come up with an actual argument. All you can do is deflect.

The question is, how do you go about getting other blacks to go along with this dumb c00n shyt you're saying above? You've already acknowledged that you're in the extreme minority. How do you plan on pushing this agenda outside of the coli? Or are you just satisfied being an internet troll? I've tried to explain why your position is counterproductive to the black community and how it makes no sense, but you're never going to listen. So maybe if you get off your ass and go talk to some people in real life about this dumb shyt, they'll be able to get thru to you.

i just wanted to say :russ: @ your sig. didnt realize i was in somebody's signature :obama:

carry on :popcorn3:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
i know dudes like @IllmaticDelta will claim 90% europeans as AA. but i just want to what extent these dudes will continue to one drop rule themselves.

I already told you, "Black" in the American context isn't all based on phenotype. The only requirement to be "black" is being of recent black african descent, of course most people will have obvious afro influenced features but it's the descent that really counts.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I already told you, "Black" in the American context isn't all based on phenotype. The only requirement to be "black" is being of recent black african descent, of course most people will have obvious afro influenced features but it's the descent that really counts.
I disagree with that. Robin Thicke's son isn't black bruh.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
you're contradicting yourself. on one hand you're saying both mixed people and black people are black, but then you go on to say black people's children are also black, but you don't deem mixed people's children black. ergo you don't deem black and mixed as the same thing.
i dont consider their children black unless they have a black phenotype; which doesnt seem to happen. thats why i cut it at 50/50. their black genes are not dominant enough to create black looking children with a white partner. thats the difference. genetically they're not just black, socially they're black. and get treated like so.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I disagree with that. Robin Thicke's son isn't black bruh.

It's the only prerequisite for being "black" in America.

LAsMO94.png

ZdNB8j1.jpg

sn9gF8q.jpg

hBBi2zb.jpg

This is why the One Drop Rule was created in the first place, to keep people like Robin Thicke's son and the guy above from spreading their genes into the "white" community

"Black" in the USA means

"Black or African American. A person having origins in any of the Black racial groups of Africa. It includes people who indicate their race as 'Black, African Am.' or provide written entries such as Kenyan, Nigerian, or Haitian."[16]

and to add to that

"
And so, why do few if any White Americans display a strongly African appearance (have a high melanin index) despite having detectable African admixture? Because those Americans who “look Black” are assigned involuntarily to the Black endogamous group, whatever their genetic admixture. The scatter diagrams of the two endogamous U.S. groups are not symmetrical because the selection process acts only upon the White group. As revealed in court records, discussed elsewhere, a person of mixed ancestry who “looks European” (like Dr. Shriver or his maternal grandfather) in practice has the option of either adopting a White self-identity, thus joining the White endogamous group or a Black self-identity, thus joining the other group. But a person of mixed ancestry who “looks African” lacks such a choice. U.S. society assigns such a person to membership in the Black endogamous group, like it or not.25

In conclusion, U.S. society has unwittingly applied selection pressure to the color line. The only American families accepted into the White endogamous group have been those whose African admixture just happened not to include the half-dozen alleles for dark skin (or the other physical traits associated with “race”). Since those particular alleles were sifted out of the portion of the White population that originated in biracial families, the relative percentage of the remaining, invisible, African alleles in this population cannot affect skin color. That skin-color does not vary with African genetic admixture among American Whites, despite their measureably recent African admixture, demonstrates and confirms that physical appearance has been an important endogamous group membership criterion throughout U.S. history. It has resulted in genetic selection of the White U.S. population for a European “racial” appearance, regardless of their underlying continent-of-ancestry admixture ratio."

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when one drop ruling nikkas stupid ideology collides :mjlol:

Last edited:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
when one drop ruling nikkas collide :mjlol:

No one drop of african blood rule is actually followed or enforced today. The guy I posted above could easily be white if he wanted to but he was obviously raised "black" since he clearly see's himself that way.