A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one drop of african blood rule is actually followed or enforced today. The guy I posted above could easily be white if he wanted to but he was obviously raised "black" since he clearly see's himself that way.
yeah, i know. "blackness is just a mentality" :mjlol:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont consider their children black unless they have a black phenotype; which doesnt seem to happen. thats why i cut it at 50/50. their black genes are not dominant enough to create black looking children with a white partner. thats the difference. genetically they're not just black, socially they're black. and get treated like so.
by accepting biracials, you're accepting the white women that made them by default. so good luck fighting the racial whitening, as biracial offspring goes on to procreate with other white people.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
It's the only prerequisite for being "black" in America.

"Black or African American. A person having origins in any of the Black racial groups of Africa.
I'm not arguing textbook definitions that are on paper. I understand how the "one drop rule" is defined. If the one drop rule was applied literally there would be a lot less people classified as white. Would you say that Rhonda Rousey is black? Her mother is part black.
Rhetorical question: she's obviously not black.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not arguing textbook definitions that are on paper. I understand how the "one drop rule" is defined. If the one drop rule was applied literally there would be a lot less people classified as white. Would you say that Rhonda Rousey is black? Her mother is part black.
Rhetorical question: she's obviously not black.
oh look, suddenly gravity doesn't care about whites classification :mjlol: how ironic

Gravity

Banned
Daps
then why are you throwing out white definitions all of a sudden? :mjlol:
I didn't throw anything out you dumb son of a bytch. I simply reminded dude that the one drop rule isn't applied literally or by the textbook definition. If it were people like Rhonda Rousey would be classified as black. If you weren't such a stupid motherfukker you'd have understood that.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
simply reminded dude that the one drop rule isn't applied literally or by the textbook definition.

: :mjlol: :mjlol: your whole argument has been over applying the one drop rule literally. now you want some wiggle room to get out of how retarded your principles are :laff: :laff:

nah, go full retard like @IllmaticDelta, that's how stupid both yall sound anyways :umad:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Rhetorical question: she's obviously not black

Rousey wasn't rasied to have a "black" (as far as I know) identity but she would racially qualify as "black" if she identified that way.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ronda+Rousey+Dines+Out+Craig+YtA43zmXw7Lx.jpg

looks like a proud nubian sister to me. infact, she looks like a grown up version of halle berrys daughter :heh:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Rousey wasn't rasied to have a "black" (as far as I know) identity but she would racially qualify as "black" if she identified that way.
Again,
you're not supposed to take the one drop rule literally. It's never been applied that way.