A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
this logic is to wishy washy for me, where do we draw the link on whos black or not? at 75%?
im not sure theres a definite line. it can be argued forever. You got people less than 75% african DNA that are a dark brown whod never get their blackness questioned. and you got people at 80+% african DNA with lightskin whos features could overlap with someone biracial. There are admixed AAs that are considered black, but theyre african gene percentages are not far off from a biracials, whom some dont see as black. genotype =/= phenotype. the whole thing is wishy washy.

some of the arguments like "biracials arent black you can tell them apart from AAs". well, you usually can tell AA's from a full blooded west african too. so.. :francis:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
lmao the pink man gave your slave trapped mind the rules, said here are the rules, and you said okay I will obey them.
Says the socalled African who calls himself "black". We AAs were left with no choice but to follow the white man's rules. We were stolen, raped of our identity, and subjugated under the white man's law. What's your excuse Toby?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what I'm talking about. The fact that "black" is a term that the white man placed on us refutes everything that you've said here.

i'm speaking specifically about descendants of AA slavery. you can rename it whatever you want, but mostshould know what's being said by term black. you wouldn't play semantics when it comes to defining white supremacy, so why play them now?

You have to be able to define "black" first before you talk about "centralizing blackness" you idiot.

see how sad yall are. suddenly, you're blind and oblivious to race. once again, this is about direct descendants of slavery in the US. you know what black is, because it's what you're running from with your white wife.

Biracial and black have never been mutually exclusive. Being a black person doesn't mean that you can't European ancestry. "Black" is defined as a person who is visibly of African descent.

they don't have to be mutually exclusive, they aren't same. if you're half white, with a white parent, and one foot into the white community, what makes you exclusively black?

Halle's kid would but not the other two. If I'm wrong then show one example of a pale skinned blonde haired light eyed slave. Otherwise, you have no point as usual. You haven't got a win yet.

so if white people were fully aware of their lineage during slavery, they would accept their offspring as white? is that what you're saying? i'm not digging around for pictures, but i'm sure @IllmaticDelta has plenty of acceptables of "passing whites" claiming black.

but personally, i don't care either way. if whites throw half their steak in the garbage. i'm not going to rush off, dig in the can and eat it. so i still dont understand why you believe we should accept biracials just because whites reject them.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she is at the least, 75% white. that is, if Halles father has no white ancestry. no way is she black. not to me atleast.
so what's your border? you'll claim the mother but wont claim the daughter? your cut off is 50/50?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
i'm speaking specifically about descendants of AA slavery. you can rename it whatever you want, but mostshould know what's being said by term black. you wouldn't play semantics when it comes to defining white supremacy, so why play them now?
My point remains. Whether you use "black" or AA Biracials have always been included. You can't refute a single point that I've made. You're 0-everything.

see how sad yall are. suddenly, you're blind and oblivious to race. once again, this is about direct descendants of slavery in the US. you know what black is, because it's what you're running from with your white wife.
You stupid motherfukkers are so easily confused. Of course I know what black is. I've given you the definition numerous times. You want to disregard what black has always meant and redefine it. My point is that you can't even come up with a consistent definition of how you personally want to redefine "black". You say "direct descendants of slavery" as if that doesn't include biracials. If you want to redefine black to exclude biracials then what's your new definition?

they don't have to be mutually exclusive, they aren't same. if you're half white, with a white parent, and one foot into the white community, what makes you exclusively black?
You wonder why I must repeat myself. When I say "black and biracial aren't mutually exclusive" it means that you can be both at the same time. Biracials have been black since the beginning of the concept of race as we know it. Black has never meant exclusively African. Are you truly not capable of understanding what that means? The bolded shows that you don't.

so if white people were fully aware of their lineage during slavery, they would accept their offspring as white? is that what you're saying?
No, I didn't I say that. If you're unsure as to what I did say then go back and retread the post.

i'm not digging around for pictures, but i'm sure @IllmaticDelta has plenty of acceptables of "passing whites" claiming black.
I didn't ask you for proof that there were blacks who could pass for white. I asked you for an example of a pale white skinned blonde haired light eyed person who looked like Paula Patton and Blake Griffins kids being a slave.

but personally, i don't care either way. if whites throw half their steak in the garbage. i'm not going to rush off, dig in the can and eat it. so i still dont understand why you believe we should accept biracials just because whites reject them.
We should accept anybody of African descent who's truly down for all other people of African descent regardless of their mix. Biracials are rejected and oppressed for the same reason that other blacks are, their African descent. Being of African descent subjected to oppression due to global white supremacy is te tie that binds us all and makes us "black". I don't see why you can't get that. Life has broken c00ns like you down to the point that you cut off your nose to spite your face.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Says the socalled African who calls himself "black". We AAs were left with no choice but to follow the white man's rules. We were stolen, raped of our identity, and subjugated under the white man's law. What's your excuse Toby?
I've never ONCE not once referred to myself as AFRICAN so yeah you failed again

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I've never ONCE not once referred to myself as AFRICAN so yeah you failed again
You refer to yourself as "black" tho don't you fakkit? fukk you think invented the term "black" as a classification for people of African descent? The white man you stupid motherfukker.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The thing is a lot of these so called "blacks" are mulattoes. Vanessa Williams isn't a first generation mulatto, but she is still a mulatto. She is damn near 50/50.

@Tommy Knocks Going by your logic majority of Dominicans aren't mulatto. :comeon: A mulatto is a person of BLACK and WHITE ancestry. Two mulattoes getting together and producing a kid, the kid is still mulatto.
i just posted the definition straight from the dictionary, argue with oxford nikka :what:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
this logic is to wishy washy for me, where do we draw the link on whos black or not? at 75%?

There is no real line as long the people in question are of african descent and identify as "black". This is why the "white americans" who have african ancestry aren't "black".

Obviously it's based on the samples they tested. So 1/3 of that sample showed white americans were part african

It explained clearly how the one drop works:

"
Whites’ Skin Tone as Function of Admixture

The combination of narrow phenotype variation (skin tone) along with a wide range of inter-population (Afro-European) admixture variation among White Americans shows that a selection process has taken place. Few human populations display such a clear mark of selection. Narrow phenotype variation alone does not necessarily indicate selection. Northern Europeans display little skin tone variation, but they lack a wide range of African admixture. Broad genotype variation alone does not necessarily indicate selection. Puerto Ricans average 50-50 Afro-European admixture, but they also display a wide range of skin tones. The late Stephen J. Gould, Harvard biology professor and columnist for Natural History magazine, used to explain this principle with a baseball analogy. Plot a scatter diagram of the batting averages of a thousand amateur or minor-league players and you will find a very large range of variation. A few such players are very bad, a few are very good, and most spread across the entire range of batting averages in-between. Now plot the batting averages of professional athletes in the major leagues. All are very good indeed. More importantly, the range of batting averages among them is tiny. The difference between an outstanding star of the game and a rookie is a matter of mere hundredths of a percentage point. The reason, of course, is because you cannot get into the majors unless you are very good at it. Similarly, wild cows vary greatly in the amount of milk that they produce. The cows in a dairy farm produce more milk on average but, more importantly, their milk production varies very little among themselves (compared to wild cows). The reason? Those cows who do not make the cut become hamburger.

And so, why do few if any White Americans display a strongly African appearance (have a high melanin index) despite having detectable African admixture? Because those Americans who “look Black” are assigned involuntarily to the Black endogamous group, whatever their genetic admixture. The scatter diagrams of the two endogamous U.S. groups are not symmetrical because the selection process acts only upon the White group. As revealed in court records, discussed elsewhere, a person of mixed ancestry who “looks European” (like Dr. Shriver or his maternal grandfather) in practice has the option of either adopting a White self-identity, thus joining the White endogamous group or a Black self-identity, thus joining the other group. But a person of mixed ancestry who “looks African” lacks such a choice. U.S. society assigns such a person to membership in the Black endogamous group, like it or not.25

In conclusion, U.S. society has unwittingly applied selection pressure to the color line. The only American families accepted into the White endogamous group have been those whose African admixture just happened not to include the half-dozen alleles for dark skin (or the other physical traits associated with “race”). Since those particular alleles were sifted out of the portion of the White population that originated in biracial families, the relative percentage of the remaining, invisible, African alleles in this population cannot affect skin color. That skin-color does not vary with African genetic admixture among American Whites, despite their measureably recent African admixture, demonstrates and confirms that physical appearance has been an important endogamous group membership criterion throughout U.S. history. It has resulted in genetic selection of the White U.S. population for a European “racial” appearance, regardless of their underlying continent-of-ancestry admixture ratio."

combined with...

"Blackness" in the USA isn't fully based on phenotype as I explained earlier. All you need is the African ancestry which is usually combined with shared experiences of other "black" people. Usually people will come from generations of acknowledged African descent or if they're biracial or something, recent African descent. You have to look at the concept of "Blackness" in the AfroAmerican way of seeing things in the way "Latino" is used in the USA but the difference being "Black" people in the USA will all have African ancestry regardless of phenotype whereas "Latino" might not have a common racial bond since you can be full blown Amerdindian, 100% AFro and/or 100% Euro from Latin America and all get grouped together.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
so what's your border? you'll claim the mother but wont claim the daughter? your cut off is 50/50?
yeah 50/50 is my cutoff. i consider them black, but i do acknowledge they're not full blooded; which is why i dont consider the offspring with a white person black. theres too much white blood and they tend to look straight european

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah 50/50 is my cutoff. i consider them black, but i do acknowledge they're not full blooded; which is why i dont consider the offspring with a white person black. theres too much white blood and they tend to look straight european
you're contradicting yourself. on one hand you're saying both mixed people and black people are black, but then you go on to say black people's children are also black, but you don't deem mixed people's children black. ergo you don't deem black and mixed as the same thing.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You refer to yourself as "black" tho don't you fakkit? fukk you think invented the term "black" as a classification for people of African descent? The white man you stupid motherfukker.
your anger lets me know you're an idiot

first you say im African :russ: then you get proved wrong and it was all in your mind :mjlol:

then you call me a fakkit, meanwhile i travel the globe hoes on my d!ck :blessed:

then you get irate because you want to be a real black man like me, you diluted beige Pinocchio white mother having beige inferior eggbert :dwillhuh::scust:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mixed people praying to Elijah to be real black people

meanwhile you go home to your white mother who raised you, and hear her bad mouth black people due to your absent black father.

disgustya