A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Check this girl...she's 100% Afram and when you look at her parents, she's looks much "whiter" than them

@ 2:22->2:35

@Yup @Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha @Knuckles Red :troll::mjlol:

I'll be honest, I wouldn't believe those are her parents at first glance. But then again, "unusual" things like that happen all of the time (maybe it shouldn't be considered "unusual"?), so I can definitely accept that those are her parents.

One of the posters earlier in the thread said this:
My daughter is lightskin but her father and I are dark brown. :manny:

Thinking about it some more, I've seen things like this all of the time, where kids come out with features neither parent has. When it comes to physical appearance, genetics is a hell of a crap shoot

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah ok your unfounded and out of left field belief is true :pachaha:

tumblr_m890wsm_krz1ru2by6o1_500.jpg

The youngest brother is adopted he's much too light to be blood related:troll:

waka flockas albino younger brother aside, all of those dude didn't come from the same father

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
genetically, mixed people arent just black, but if they have a strong african influenced phenotype, i consider them black.

for example

Malou1.jpg

001_auto_443_0_100.jpg

645@70.jpg

alice-bah-ibl.jpg

Dirk-Nowitzki-wife-Jessica-Olsson-Nowitzki-picture.jpg

they all have a white parent. theyre all black to me :manny:

how they want to identify is up to them
lmao so if two people one looks more mixed, one looks more black both have same exact black / white mix. you're only claiming the one that looks more black.

hahahaahahhaah okay pal, lol theres no help young.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You like to go in these circles repeating the same dumb shyt over and over even after it's been refuted.

White people created the entire concept of race as we know it. Do you challenge that fact? I have to ask because regardless of how many ties I say it you don't acknowledge it one way or the other.

"Black" is the white man's term used to classify people who are visibly of African descent. That's the definition of "our tribe". Our tribe has always consisted of people who are visibly of African descent with various degrees of admixture. Those are undeniable facts, not opinions. You try to deflect from those facts with that corny ass "you just let the white
man define you" but again, the white man created this entire concept. You only use the term "black" because the white man told you that that's what you are.

You're advocating racial whitening and the further subjugation of black people. Disassociating biracials from the race of their black parent is exactly how whites have bred blacks out in various places in this world. One group breeds another group out by mating and welcoming the mixed offspring into their community encouraging them to mate with others of their community. You've got this ass backwards. If people like Paula Patton and Blake Groffin chose to mate with other blacks instead of whites their kids would look just your average AA. That's the true cause of why our complexions are on such a wide spectrum.

Paula Patton and Blake Griffin are both visibly of African descent(so is Halle's daughter), they're kids aren't. From all the information I've seen or read regarding slavery, I've never see examples of pale white skinned blonde haired light eyed people being enslaved regardless of how much African ancestry they had.

here we go again. condense it DOWN, get to the fukking point, because i'm not going to waste another 3 days having these micro arguments with your stupid ass.

our tribe is what we make it. no one is forcing blacks to procreate outside the race and claim biracials except other black people (predominately black men). the non-black partners you are trying incorporate into the tribe also do NOT belong, and they certainly dont share the same legacy of slavery.

there is no racial whitening when you centralize blackness around the black woman. racial whitening only occurs when you believe you can procreate outside the race and still produce black.

"Paula Patton and Blake Griffin are both visibly of African descent(so is Halle's daughter),"

even thought these people are half white, you choose to ignore their european ancestry. hell, halle berrys daughter is predominately cac and you still want to claim her too. so wheres the consistency? halle berry can create black children but blake griffin and paula patton cant? why is that?

if we were still in slavery, wouldn't all 3 children be house slaves? :usure:

@IllmaticDelta come put @Gravity up on game. come post some of those tanned europeans that were still classified as black

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
lmao so if two people one looks more mixed, one looks more black both have same exact black / white mix. you're only claiming the one that looks more black.

hahahaahahhaah okay pal, lol theres no help young.
that isnt what i said. id see em the same, one just inherited more genes from their black parent than their brother/sister. it happens. the ambiguous ones with straight blonde hair tho, blue eyes, no lips, look european, i dont consider them black. these ones tend to be US biracials and their AA parent already has white admixture. the ones i posted are a true 50/50.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that isnt what i said. id see em the same, one just inherited more genes from their black parent than their brother/sister. it happens. the ambiguous ones with straight blonde hair tho, blue eyes, no lips, look european, i dont consider them black. these ones tend to be US biracials and their AA parent already has white admixture. the ones i posted are a true 50/50.
so you consider mixed people black, but if a mixed person has a child that has blonde hair they're not black? lmao wtf logic breh

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
so you consider mixed people black, but if a mixed person has a child that has blonde hair they're not black? lmao wtf logic breh
they're already watered down. and if theyre black parent is AA, well, they could be 60/40 euro to african or more. if they have a child with a white person the child is no longer black. he/she is white, with black admixture. the only way, for the most part, a mixed person is having a blonde hair child is if they procreate with a white person. so no the child wouldnt be black

on the other hand, Obamas kids, are black, with white admixture

Gravity

Banned
Daps
here we go again. condense it DOWN, get to the fukking point, because i'm not going to waste another 3 days having these micro arguments with your stupid ass.
If you don't like the length of my posts then stop with the fukk boy shyt. You repeat the same dumb shyt over and over ignoring the facts that refute what you're saying while building straw men. You throw shyt in the discussion then have the nerve to whine when I your break your bullshyt down exposing it.

Your fakkit ass doesn't have to respond either. You can save the bytchmade whining about how I post and just keep it moving.

our tribe is what we make it. no one is forcing blacks to procreate outside the race and claim biracials except other black people (predominately black men). the non-black partners you are trying incorporate into the tribe also do NOT belong, and they certainly dont share the same legacy of slavery.
This is what I'm talking about. The fact that "black" is a term that the white man placed on us refutes everything that you've said here. We didn't make our "tribe". There wasn't a tribe called "black" in Africa. Biracials have always been incorporated in the AA tribe and they most certainly share the history of slavery. We are direct descendants of biracials.

I have to repeat that fact over and over and over because you ignore it in favor of trying to use the same dumb ass talking points. If I didn't have to repeat the same facts over and over my posts wouldn't be half as long.

there is no racial whitening when you centralize blackness around the black woman. racial whitening only occurs when you believe you can procreate outside the race and still produce black.
You have to be able to define "black" first before you talk about "centralizing blackness" you idiot. Again, I've poked holes in your stupid ass personal definition of black and you've got no response. What's your personal criteria for being black? Saying "you have to have 2 black parents to be black" doesn't work.

"Paula Patton and Blake Griffin are both visibly of African descent(so is Halle's daughter),"

even thought these people are half white, you choose to ignore their european ancestry. hell, halle berrys daughter is predominately cac and you still want to claim her too. so wheres the consistency?
Again you cause me to repeat myself yet you have be nerve to whine about the length of my posts.

I haven't ignored anything. Biracial and black have never been mutually exclusive. Being a black person doesn't mean that you can't European ancestry. "Black" is defined as a person who is visibly of African descent. That's as consistent as you're going to get. It's infinitely more consistent than your stupid ass "a black person is someone with 2 black parents" position.

halle berry can create black children but blake griffin and paula patton cant? why is that?
I didn't say this. In fact, I clearly said the opposite. More evidence for why my posts are so long. You're a stupid motherfukker who can't understand plain English. I clearly said that if Paula Patton and Blake Griffin had had offspring with other black people then they're kids would look like other AAs.

if we were still in slavery, wouldn't all 3 children be house slaves? :usure:
Halle's kid would but not the other two. If I'm wrong then show one example of a pale skinned blonde haired light eyed slave. Otherwise, you have no point as usual. You haven't got a win yet.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
halle-berry-naacp-image-awards-presenter-02.jpg

how many of y'all consider this girl black? should this be the 2030 representative for black women?
she is at the least, 75% white. that is, if Halles father has no white ancestry. no way is she black. not to me atleast.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You like to go in these circles repeating the same dumb shyt over and over even after it's been refuted.

White people created the entire concept of race as we know it. Do you challenge that fact? I have to ask because regardless of how many ties I say it you don't acknowledge it one way or the other.

"Black" is the white man's term used to classify people who are visibly of African descent. That's the definition of "our tribe". Our tribe has always consisted of people who are visibly of African descent with various degrees of admixture. Those are undeniable facts, not opinions. You try to deflect from those facts with that corny ass "you just let the white
man define you" but again, the white man created this entire concept. You only use the term "black" because the white man told you that that's what you are.

You're advocating racial whitening and the further subjugation of black people. Disassociating biracials from the race of their black parent is exactly how whites have bred blacks out in various places in this world. One group breeds another group out by mating and welcoming the mixed offspring into their community encouraging them to mate with others of their community. You've got this ass backwards. If people like Paula Patton and Blake Griffin chose to mate with other blacks instead of whites their kids would look just like your average AA. That's the true cause of why our complexions are on such a wide spectrum.

Paula Patton and Blake Griffin are both visibly of African descent(so is Halle's daughter), they're kids aren't. From all the information I've seen or read regarding slavery, I've never see examples of pale white skinned blonde haired light eyed people being enslaved regardless of how much African ancestry they had.
lmao the pink man gave your slave trapped mind the rules, said here are the rules, and you said okay I will obey them.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they're already watered down. and if theyre black parent is AA, well, they could be 60/40 euro to african or more. if they have a child with a white person the child is no longer black. he/she is white, with black admixture. the only way, for the most part, a mixed person is having a blonde hair child is if they procreate with a white person. so no the child wouldnt be black

on the other hand, Obamas kids, are black, with white admixture
this logic is to wishy washy for me, where do we draw the link on whos black or not? at 75%?