A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

Gravity

Banned
Daps
you're projecting cus you're the one deflecting :laff:

the white man aint telling black people to go off, fukk white people, then claim biracial children as our own.
The fukk does this have to do with anything? If black people had the authority to "claim" a race for ourselves and others then there would hardly be any black people. Biracials aren't black because black people "claim" them. That's not how race works.

why can't you answer these questions? is blake griffin black? is blake griffins son black? these are simple yes or no questions.

hNgpVJz.jpg

Is this a black man and his black son? they are "classified" as black according to white people, right? so you accept that classification, yes?
Like I said, this is the best you can do. Cherry pick people of African descent who don't look it and ask "are they black?". Aren't you ashamed to be this simple? Aren't you embarrassed not to be able to do any better? Just to stop you from askin these stupid ass questions again. Blake Griffin is black his son isn't. Paula Patton is black, her son isn't. Those kids won't be anymore black then any other white person who has African heritage. Look at Rhonda Rousey. People know that she has a black grandmother or some shyt, that doesn't stop her from being white.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
but according to people in this thread mixed = black, paula is mixed = her child would be black ... following coli logic.

see how stupid it is to now claim mixed 50/50 as black.
even if we all agreed mixed = black. mixed people are still watered down so to speak. you cant expect em to have a child with a white woman and that child still being black. to me no that child isnt black.

way i see it is

biracial black + white = white child
biracial black + black = black child

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
i said BOTH are mixed but i would consider gabrielle union black due to level of admixture.

gabrielle-union-and-mom.jpg

but let's talk consistency. are these black people in your opinion:

54bd4c6f7a49ae381a99b077e577d869cd1c9730.jpeg

vibe-vixen-nicolerichie2.jpg

HUMPRHIES-WENN.jpg

malcolm-gladwell.jpg
They're all biracial what are you trying to say?:what:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even if we all agreed mixed = black. mixed people are still watered down so to speak. you cant expect em to have a child with a white woman and that child still being black. to me no that child isnt black.

way i see it is

biracial black + white = white child
biracial black + black = black child
okay so now were getting somewhere, you have just accepted mixed people are not black. thank you for answering.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fukk does this have to do with anything? If black people had the authority to "claim" a race for ourselves and others then there would hardly be any black people. Biracials aren't black because black people "claim" them. That's not how race works.

this entire argument is about how black people structure our tribe as AAs. you seem to believe we can only do it to white specifications. "white people say anybody with a hint of blackness is black, so they black" right? but that doesn't explain why YOU adhere to their principles.

it doesn't touch on why you chose to marry a white woman, produce biracial offspring, and claim those kids as the pinnacle of nubian ancestry

Like I said, this is the best you can do. Cherry pick people of African descent who don't look it and ask "are they black?". Aren't you ashamed to be this simple? Aren't you embarrassed not to be able to do any better? Just to stop you from askin these stupid ass questions again. Blake Griffin is black his son isn't. Paula Patton is black, her son isn't. Those kids won't be anymore black then any other white person who has African heritage. Look at Rhonda Rousey. People know that she has a black grandmother or some shyt, that doesn't stop her from being white.

there is no cherry picking, i can list dozens of examples of this shyt. it's nothing new. it's racial whitening in action. now why are paula patton and blake griffin black? why doesn't that extend to their children? if we were still enslaved, wouldn't cacs treat the kids as black as well? what changed? didn't you say halle berrys daughter is black though? why is that? :usure:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
so now you guys are separating black and biracial all of a sudden lol?

great that you finally admitted mixed 50/50 and black are two different thinsg.
Not once did I say biracials are black. You've been arguing in this thread for a while does it seem like that's what the majority of us were trying to say to you? Cus you wasted a LOT of time if that's true

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
i said BOTH are mixed but i would consider gabrielle union black due to level of admixture.

Once again you don't know union's admixture. a lightskin person with green eyes could be more African then her. So once again even though both women's situations are the same you call union black because she looks more like it.

So you still haven't told me why I should follow your way when you can't even be consistent with it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once again you don't know union's admixture. a lightskin person with green eyes could be more African then her. So once again even though both women's situations are the same you call union black because she looks more like it.

So you still haven't told me why I should follow your way when you can't even be consistent with it.

how are both women's situations the same when one is black and the other is not black? for all you know, the korean chicks father is a step parent.

and you don't have to follow my way. i will continue to reject those who i believe don't represent my people. if you want to accept them, be my guest.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
okay so now were getting somewhere, you have just accepted mixed people are not black. thank you for answering.
genetically, mixed people arent just black, but if they have a strong african influenced phenotype, i consider them black.

for example

Malou1.jpg

001_auto_443_0_100.jpg

645@70.jpg

alice-bah-ibl.jpg

Dirk-Nowitzki-wife-Jessica-Olsson-Nowitzki-picture.jpg

they all have a white parent. theyre all black to me :manny:

how they want to identify is up to them

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
how are both women's situations the same when one is black and the other is not black? for all you know, the korean chicks father is a step parent.

and you don't have to follow my way. i will continue to reject those who i believe don't represent my people. if you want to accept them, be my guest.

Yeah ok your unfounded and out of left field belief is true :pachaha:

tumblr_m890wsm_krz1ru2by6o1_500.jpg

The youngest brother is adopted he's much too light to be blood related:troll:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
this entire argument is about how black people structure our tribe as AAs. you seem to believe we can only do it to white specifications. "white people say anybody with a hint of blackness is black, so they black" right? but that doesn't explain why YOU adhere to their principles.
You like to go in these circles repeating the same dumb shyt over and over even after it's been refuted.

White people created the entire concept of race as we know it. Do you challenge that fact? I have to ask because regardless of how many ties I say it you don't acknowledge it one way or the other.

"Black" is the white man's term used to classify people who are visibly of African descent. That's the definition of "our tribe". Our tribe has always consisted of people who are visibly of African descent with various degrees of admixture. Those are undeniable facts, not opinions. You try to deflect from those facts with that corny ass "you just let the white
man define you" but again, the white man created this entire concept. You only use the term "black" because the white man told you that that's what you are.

there is no cherry picking, i can list dozens of examples of this shyt. it's nothing new. it's racial whitening in action.
You're advocating racial whitening and the further subjugation of black people. Disassociating biracials from the race of their black parent is exactly how whites have bred blacks out in various places in this world. One group breeds another group out by mating and welcoming the mixed offspring into their community encouraging them to mate with others of their community. You've got this ass backwards. If people like Paula Patton and Blake Griffin chose to mate with other blacks instead of whites their kids would look just like your average AA. That's the true cause of why our complexions are on such a wide spectrum.

now why are paula patton and blake griffin black? why doesn't that extend to their children? if we were still enslaved, wouldn't cacs treat the kids as black as well? what changed? didn't you say halle berrys daughter is black though? why is that? :usure:
Paula Patton and Blake Griffin are both visibly of African descent(so is Halle's daughter), they're kids aren't. From all the information I've seen or read regarding slavery, I've never see examples of pale white skinned blonde haired light eyed people being enslaved regardless of how much African ancestry they had.